Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS,
I can't help but like a person who wears their heart on their sleeve, even if they do bring a lot of chaos to the world. :-)
(August 22, 2016 at 11:57 pm)Little lunch Wrote: CIJS,
I can't help but like a person who wears their heart on their sleeve, even if they do bring a lot of chaos to the world. :-)

You're a great person. And I won't let you forget it any time soon.
Don't read this, guys.

(August 23, 2016 at 12:04 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Don't read this, guys.

Yes, Bella, but do you love tea?
(August 23, 2016 at 12:07 am)Excited Penguin Wrote:
(August 23, 2016 at 12:04 am)Bella Morte Wrote: Don't read this, guys.

Yes, Bella, but do you love tea?

Did you really just ask a Brit that?
(August 23, 2016 at 12:09 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(August 23, 2016 at 12:07 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Yes, Bella, but do you love tea?

Did you really just ask a Brit that?

Europeans are generally a very liberal, expressive folk. The Brits are a huge exception to that, I keep forgetting it.

Don't even start me on the Americans, though. They're even worse than you guys, in some respects. Smile

It's like some populations just forget how short life is and that tea deserves all the adulation in the world.
Can I just say...
All I want is for everyone to be happy. Thing is, I'm going through shit right now. I can't let anything in that may hurt more. A very lovely girl was sad today and when I was trying to be supportive, I realized my advise should also work for me. I don't want to be selfish with my friends, but if you keep misreading me when all I'm trying to do is take care of you, be your friend, and smile, then I have empty hands. This is what I am. There's no code. No need to decipher me. No need to try and see what I "really" mean. If I like you, I do. If I want to be your friend, I do. If you fuck up and I offer more chances, I mean it. I fuck up all the time. I'm eccentric. My head is not screwed in right. I get it. We all have bad days. Just don't purposely push a blade in my wound to hurt me, because my survival instincts kick in. I will protect myself.

My hugs don't come with a Judas kiss. They just come with lipstick stains. Having said that... I'm still feeling sucky. I'll go curl up and cry now. And no, this isn't anyone's fault. Shit happens.

Peace, love, bacon,
Swag bong
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(August 23, 2016 at 12:12 am)Excited Penguin Wrote: Europeans are generally a very liberal, expressive folk. The Brits are a huge exception to that, I keep forgetting it.

Don't even start me on the Americans, though. They're even worse than you guys, in some respects. Smile

It's like some populations just forget how short life is and that tea deserves all the adulation in the world.

What can I say? We love our tea.

We worship it.
I only drink English Breakfast.....or Irish Breakfast. :-)
Firstly, you come over my place about once a fortnight.
Now you've started smoking again you're here every afternoon.
Don't you think you're wife knows something is up?
Do I have to be involved in your lie?
Secondly, we're good friends, but I'm running out of things to talk about when you're here every day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama