Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 31, 2016 at 3:36 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: CIJS

Two Mondays from now, the "one upper" will be coming over to the senior salon side. Many of us here cannot stand this person because he always has to "one up" everyone. He's loud and obnoxious and thinks he knows everything.

The next five months are going to be ever so long for me. I'm going to be biting my tongue. A lot.

Ugh. One-uppers are the worrrrst!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(August 31, 2016 at 4:57 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: And she still hangs around her?  I know you love your wife, but she sure has a funny idea of what the word "friend" means.

"It was his fault. She was a poor victim" yeah.... right...

Wow, someone's channelling my ex girlfriend Tongue That's pretty much the reasoning she gave for cheating on me
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(August 31, 2016 at 5:06 pm)Jello Wrote:
(August 31, 2016 at 5:00 pm)pocaracas Wrote: "It was his fault. She was a poor victim" yeah.... right...

Wow, someone's channelling my ex girlfriend Tongue That's pretty much the reasoning she gave for cheating on me

Hoor.

Angel
(August 31, 2016 at 4:26 pm)Expired Wrote:
(August 31, 2016 at 4:23 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: A slapper?

Erm a loose woman, I don't know how Americans describe her type.

Isn't that a good thing??
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 31, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Expired Wrote:
(August 31, 2016 at 4:49 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Aye, that's right. Get her tae fuck.

The thing is, she is so brazen about what she did, and she tries to flirt with me as well. Her hair is fucking massive.

I am seriously cracking the fuck up over how her big hair is just as offensive as her fucking your wife's old boyfriend and hitting on you.
ROFLOL
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 31, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Expired Wrote:
(August 31, 2016 at 4:49 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Aye, that's right. Get her tae fuck.

The thing is, she is so brazen about what she did, and she tries to flirt with me as well. Her hair is fucking massive.

You never fail to make me laugh.  xD
Now fucking with the television, eh Expired? I think you know what to do:

https://youtu.be/7M6MxMliL-k
(August 31, 2016 at 5:11 pm)Losty Wrote:
(August 31, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Expired Wrote: The thing is, she is so brazen about what she did, and she tries to flirt with me as well. Her hair is fucking massive.

I am seriously cracking the fuck up over how her big hair is just as offensive as her fucking your wife's old boyfriend and hitting on you.
ROFLOL

She looks like a blonde Brian May, seriously.
All my channels have disappeared off my telly, going to have to retune it tomorrow.
(August 31, 2016 at 12:26 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: And I'm still not sure I'm using the thread right.

I sure wasn't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1219 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama