Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest, this workplace operates in a manner that is contradicting our organization's own symbolic vision.  We treat each other and our customers like objects: "be nice to people because it's our job and we want to make sales".  From my observations and from research, if we just treated each other as people and genuinely made an effort to be decent and attentive to each other, then we would be making unique connections among ourselves.  Social connection is the essence of the human experience and is what makes us unique and successful. Therefore, enhancing connection and humanizing one another will build trust, empowerment, and mutual cooperation throughout the organization.  Once we have developed these connections among ourselves, then they will naturally extend to our customers, because we would stand out from every other place who is only in it for the sake of self-interest and social and hierarchical maneuverability.  If we just be ourselves and accept the fact that we aren't perfect and embrace failure as an opportunity to grow, then we'll develop a workforce that takes risks and isn't afraid to be creative and exercise initiative.  If we want to grow as an organization, then we’ve got to stop being afraid of being human.

WUT
(September 8, 2016 at 1:19 am)Losty Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 1:10 am)Jello Wrote: Just important to somebody. Anybody! Just for once  Undecided

Have you considered that you already have been, and you just don't realize it?

It feels like there's no reason for me to be important to anyone. I'm just boring old, stupid, worthless and meaningless me.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Me. I would haz a big huge sad for my fav jelly knight
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
All your feelings are valid but I certainly feel differently Heart
(September 8, 2016 at 1:27 am)Jello Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 1:19 am)Losty Wrote: Have you considered that you already have been, and you just don't realize it?

It feels like there's no reason for me to be important to anyone. I'm just boring old, stupid, worthless and meaningless me.

Jelly you're not meaningless. And you're not only valued on this forum, I am willing to bet that you're important to a lot of people afk as well. You're too hard on yourself. You're a great guy. Plus You're an adorable jelly
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 8, 2016 at 1:27 am)Jello Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 1:19 am)Losty Wrote: Have you considered that you already have been, and you just don't realize it?

How many times have I told you how impressed I am by you, Jelloh? You're a good kid, with a good head on your shoulders. Meaningless? Pffff. You're the sweetest bucket of cuteness ever and we all love having you around. I was telling Rob that I want to adopt you. Lol!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
CIJS

I honestly hate myself lately. I hate who I am or *what* I am.

Who could love me if I believed I was capable of real love and then I discover that I'm not?
I like all things that are wibbly wobbly.
That means you Jello.....and boobies. :-)
(September 8, 2016 at 1:33 am)Losty Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 1:27 am)Jello Wrote: It feels like there's no reason for me to be important to anyone. I'm just boring old, stupid, worthless and meaningless me.

Jelly you're not meaningless. And you're not only valued on this forum, I am willing to bet that you're important to a lot of people afk as well. You're too hard on yourself. You're a great guy. Plus You're an adorable jelly

Thanks... I try not to be like this but it's hard not to be :c 
(September 8, 2016 at 1:35 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(September 8, 2016 at 1:27 am)Jello Wrote: It feels like there's no reason for me to be important to anyone. I'm just boring old, stupid, worthless and meaningless me.

How many times have I told you how impressed I am by you, Jelloh? You're a good kid, with a good head on your shoulders. Meaningless? Pffff. You're the sweetest bucket of cuteness ever and we all love having you around. I was telling Rob that I want to adopt you. Lol!

I still don't understand why you're impressed by me, i'm really nothing special :c You really wouldn't want to adopt me, i'm just a big bucket of stress..
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama