Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
I attempted to take Jim Morrison's part in a song I was far, far too drunk to remember. Goddamned Crown Royal. Yeah yeah, I know Crown is not good whiskey but I was younger and dumber. Sue me. Tongue
(September 22, 2016 at 1:24 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(September 22, 2016 at 12:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: What kind of sickness makes a person threaten to desecrate her best friend's grave?

Whaaaaaa?! That's really fucked up. [emoji45]

That's from the same person who told me how Sam is better off being dead than with me. Things she would never have said back in the day, incidentally; Sam would have kicked her teeth out.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I sang karaoke once, and only once. Took several drinks, to get my ass up there.
Kamikazes.

Now that you're gone...

Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(September 23, 2016 at 6:58 pm)Stimbo Wrote:
(September 22, 2016 at 1:24 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Whaaaaaa?! That's really fucked up. [emoji45]

That's from the same person who told me how Sam is better off being dead than with me. Things she would never have said back in the day, incidentally; Sam would have kicked her teeth out.

Jesus CHRIST. This was Sam's "friend"? Is there something psychologically wrong with her? There has to be; that's not normal. What an unbelievably cruel thing to say to somebody, and a horrible way to think about your friend's lost life. I would have NO problem kicking her teeth in for you Stim; just say the word...
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
CIJS...
And just shut up and let me do the talking.

I DO understand that you mean it. I DO understand that you feel the way you say you do. I get it. I heard you. I DO believe you. I know you're sincere. I know you're in pain. I see it all. I NEED YOU to understand ME. Understand that I need you to go on in your life without me. We are toxic to each other. The way you love me, though honest and sincere, hurts me! Can you TRY to understand that? Understand that while you mean it when you say you love me, it's killing me because I end up feeling guilty for not loving you, and then I spend my time trying to make you feel better, then you start being your usual self, and it's a VICIOUS cycle. I can't fucking do it yet again! Stop it! It's been sooooo long! Please get over it. Please. I've moved on. Stop knocking on my door. Stop calling me. Stop messaging me. Stop messaging my family. WHY mortify them, too? I know you don't see it, but you're being manipulative. You're not doing it intentionally, probably, but that's what you do. I can't feel responsible for you the rest of my life. You're torturing my mind! I feel like I'll explode right now! Stop calling me at work! I need my job! Dammit! Let me fucking sleep! Don't call! Look... I know you do love me. I believe you. Listen... when you love someone, you want them to be happy. You're making me miserable. Please. Stop. Also... you keep telling me to validate your pain. I do. Validate mine. Let's just erase each other as much as possible from our worlds. It's for the best. The fact that you love me does not entitle you to have me. It's been years of knowing this. How much longer? I can't survive.

Gawd. Ok. Now to say this IRL.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(September 23, 2016 at 8:12 pm)Mamacita Wrote: CIJS...

I DO understand that you mean it. I DO understand that you feel the way you say you do. I get it. I heard you. I DO believe you. I know you're sincere. I know you're in pain. I see it all. I NEED YOU to understand ME. Understand that I need you to go on in your life without me. We are toxic to each other. The way you love me, though honest and sincere, hurts me! Can you TRY to understand that? Understand that while you mean it when you say you love me, it's killing me because I end up feeling guilty for not loving you, and then I spend my time trying to make you feel better, then you start being your usual self, and it's a VICIOUS cycle. I can't fucking do it yet again! Stop it! It's been sooooo long! Please get over it. Please. I've moved on. Stop knocking on my door. Stop calling me. Stop messaging me. Stop messaging my family. WHY mortify them, too? I know you don't see it, but you're being manipulative. You're not doing it intentionally, probably, but that's what you do. I can't feel responsible for you the rest of my life. You're torturing my mind! I feel like I'll explode right now! Stop calling me at work! I need my job! Dammit! Let me fucking sleep! Don't call! Look... I know you do love me. I believe you. Listen... when you love someone, you want them to be happy. You're making me miserable. Please. Stop. Also... you keep telling me to validate your pain. I do. Validate mine. Let's just erase each other as much as possible from our worlds. It's for the best. The fact that you love me does not entitle you to have me. It's been years of knowing this. How much longer? I can't survive.

I see you've dated one of my ex bf's?  Blush lol

CIJS...I like this post so much!
(September 23, 2016 at 4:57 pm)Thena323 Wrote:
(September 23, 2016 at 4:28 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Oh, how I wish I could eat the past.

Instead, it's eating me.

Yeah...I know.
Can't go back, though.

We remain haunted.

Hey...Come here, you!
((((extended hug)))) 
           [Image: kiss_on_the_cheek-2590.gif]

((((Thena))))

Whoever it is, I hope they listen, hon. Relationships like that ... they're like two black holes orbiting one another, and it's only a matter of time before everything in the area is destroyed. Sad

THAT looked empowering!

Powerful post!

And yes, say it IRL-- I believe in you!
This thread is truly great. I know I've said it before. I'm sure others agree with me. Smile

I didn't miss one post and I don't plan to.

It's a great way to unburden yourself.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1204 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama