Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS -- got nothing to say to nobody in this environment that can't be said directly, and that's a good thing. Smile

(September 25, 2016 at 2:32 am)robvalue Wrote: JBH: My dishwasher seems to be trying to do the old Doctor Who music.

At least it has good music taste.
(September 25, 2016 at 3:24 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: CIJS -- got nothing to say to nobody in this environment that can't be said directly, and that's a good thing. Smile

Yes. This thread is very purposeful I think. Throughout the whole thread it's poetic and meaningful, halfway perhaps there are stumbling blocks (although through no fault of the thread itself), and in the long term it's very purposeful and full of resolution.

And there is no true meaning in life without its mild stumbling blocks. That's what adventures are all about. And life is an adventure.

Poetically beautifully meaningful thread started by a poetically beautifully meaningful person.

This is me trying to be poetic over some lager cans, hehe Blush
CIJSAIJBH:

I feel extremely honored to have ever brought you so much joy when I did. You're the most lovely person I ever knew. And my opinions go far beyond any of my irrational feelings in the moment. My opinions of you never change because you're just so damn wonderful Heart

I am extremely content to leave you be now a solution has been provided that keeps my compulsions in check and stops both of us from hurting.

Take care.
I feel extremely disgusted at you harrassing behaviour. The person you're harrassing has asked you repeatedly to stop.

I understand you suffer from mental problems, but get a grip on yourself. There are other people's well being at stake here. Your hurt feelings do not justify this sort of behaviour. The person you're hurting has more than enough far more serious problems as it is without having one of the people they called a friend stalk them and embarass them in public when that's the last thing in the world they need right now.

You've already dug your own grave on this far enough as it is, don't make it any worse.

I am deeply dissapointed that you're just allowed to do this by people who should know better than to let this happen. I don't mean anyone should restrict your freedom to say whatever you want, but people should speak up when they see the awful things you're doing right now. You are a disgrace and you merit nothing but everyone's pity ATM. Stop doing this. Take a break. You are transforming into something very, very ugly right now. You don't want to be that. Take a moment to consider what you're doing, for fuck's sake, and ask yourself if this is in any way good for you or anyone else at all.
I'm honestly, honestly, not harassing anyone right now even unintentionally.
I've never stalked anyone, either.
EP it's not what it looks like and you're not the moral arbiter of AF. And this isn't making anything any better. Seriously.
I'm tired and can't keep up with all the pressures. I may be relatively high-functioning, but I still constantly struggle with several things in everyday life.
(September 25, 2016 at 8:45 am)Alastair Ham Wrote: EP it's not what it looks like and you're not the moral arbiter of AF. And this isn't making anything any better. Seriously.

Administrator Notice
^^ This, in spades. Let it drop, people.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1202 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama