Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
You never cease to kick ass, Gemini.
Gem's a, well, gem.

She is indeed.
(June 10, 2016 at 8:36 pm)Mamacita Wrote: ... your breath smells like dead garbage.
sic
How does live garbage smell?
Does it smell better or worse than dead garbage?
Is there undead garbage?
Yes:

[Image: Noel_Edmonds_2006.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
CIJS...

Oh, I'd be down with that. 
You really just have no idea, do you?
(September 25, 2016 at 5:48 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Yes:

That mullet is a chop, it's not the 80s anymore, cut it!!! cut it off.

It looks stupid, I'm sorry.

He could have any style as well, he still has a great amount of hair for his age.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(September 25, 2016 at 5:48 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Yes:

ROFLOL

My SHEER HATRED for Noel Edmonds and whatever demons spawned him just made me piss myself laughing at this post [emoji23]
I've just noticed as well, he appears to have had his head transplanted onto a body at least two sizes too small.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Also, please note that my own douchebag facial furniture is in no way inspired by or modelled on that twat's.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama