Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(November 8, 2016 at 3:50 pm)Vic Wrote: [...]Stop thinking that you shouldn't approach me. That I'm stuck up or too much of a goody-two-shoes or not like you somehow or whatever the hell you think I am that scares you off... even when I'm just trying to be friendly. Stop fucking dodging and holding back and crossing me off your list. I'm not any of what you think of me. I'm not some alien organism. And I'm not taken. God damn it.

Why can't yall treat me like a human being? I want to be friends. Why can't you accept that without looking for some ulterior motive? [...]

This is the story of my life. And this is why I hate RL.

Those who don't approach me because I'm 'too friendly' or 'too nice' and they think I must have an ulterior motive can fuck off. Why must I be unapproachable?

I can relate to this so much. I'm fucking 28 and this is my life story when it comes to RL.

In fact, to a lesser extent, it happens to me online too Undecided
Your arse looks like two rhinos fighting under a blanket.
CIJS- you did me favor. You showed back up in my life uninvited, unwelcome, and unwanted. You texted me with the sole intention of tormenting me. Saying all about how you know where we are and what you will do when we least expect it. At first I was faking my resolve but as I was telling you I was convincing myself. I am not yours. They are not yours. We do not belong to you. And we are not afraid. I know exactly what I need to do to keep myself and my children safe. Also, I'm not a gun person and I don't believe in violence unless absolutely necessary. I cannot say the same for the godfather of my children, who together (in a meeting with his wife and I) decided it would benefit us all to live in a two family home and has been staying here ever since. So if you do decide to come sneaking past my locked doors, security systems, and pitbulls please do be prepared for a bullet hole to the forehead. I will not be moved.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS

Fuck romance hard in the ass with a freshly peeled Guinness-World-Record-Winning sized carrot.

Love? Oh I love love. Just fuck romance in the butt with the world's largest Giant Redwood Tree.
Long term relationships kill romance, true fact.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Or maybe it's the other way around.
There's a place in my life for romance ... just have to choose carefully.

I think it all depends on the definition of romance.
I mean... do I want love and a relationship? Yes. Do I want lovey doveyness like I used to? Well, I certainly won't fight against the feeling but I don't seek it out. Not looking for that kind of romance anymore.

I'd never say no to harmless and fun casual sex but I'll always feel unfulfilled without someone to share my life with. I'll always be looking for more.

I think someone I'd want casual sex with isn't necessarily someone I'd want a relationship with but someone I'd want a relationship with is necessarily someone I'd want casual sex with.

Sorry if I'm oversharing. Lot on my mind. I blame the beer.
CIJS and so on.

I appreciate your being comfortable with me enough to confide in me all your innermost feelings and secrets, but I need you to recognise that I'm human too, with a human's needs and desires and all that that entails. I'm right here. You need to know that my story isn't over yet.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 932 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama