Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS: I have never seen this much writing in one thread before...
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
It's because of ME isn't it? Angry

hehe. Joke you're epic Jellyman Smile
Wasn't a complaint though Big Grin Sorry if it came off like one, was just surprised that you could fit all that on one page!
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Yeah I know it wasn't Big Grin

I've written a lot longer. I remember having to write a separate post because my post size went over the maximum.
Yeah this whole mindfulness thing has made me feel a lot worse today. Now I can't stop watching my thoughts. I'm gonna have to work extra hard to distract myself with music and chatting and posting and just anything that takes my mind off my thoughts. I can't switch off now.

I feel like the less self-aware and mindful I am the happier I am.
CIJS, my scrolling finger is fuckin' killing me now ;P
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
CIJS EvF, get a damned therapist. Or a degree in Philosophy. Mayhap both?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I have a therapist. I'm currently on a waiting list for AS.

I'd love a degree in philosophy. I think I need to sort my mental health out first though. Every time I've ever tried to study anything I fell into a depression before I could complete the course... even though I was doing well in all cases. School? I was taken out of school at age 6 because I couldn't cope so my parents taught me.

Life is really interesting. I feel like all feelings are physical sensations, physical behaviors, or physical social expressions. I feel like there's a very real sense in which feelings are 100% physical but that doesn't mean they're all simply the physical sensation of touch. Our body feels different when we're expressing ourselves socially and when we're engaging in an activity we enjoy. A genuine unforced smile feels very different to a forced fake one. Life is interesting.

Pity we have no choice in how we react to things, lol. Life just happens as we do.
Get on with it, for fuck sake.
Holy crap I feel a lot better. Too busy enjoying the moment to make any misery-inducing judgements about anything or anyone Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 931 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1197 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 470 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama