Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Sometimes those in positions of power are not necessarily right.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Happy for your happiness, J. Smile

(January 28, 2017 at 12:55 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 9:52 pm)Jello Wrote: I honestly cannot stop thinking about you. It's only been a week (And i know that makes this cringy) , and already you're showing me i made the right decision. I already feel more confident in myself, and happier. You've been cute and adoring and i honestly want this to continue for a long time.

All your little quirks, your adorable little smile... It's just perfect. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world, and i just know things can only get better. I just hope i can make you as happy as you're making me Big Grin

This post is everything.
Jelloh! So happy for you!  Heart

I also also so happeh for Jelloh.

and... I iz silleh Big Grin
(January 28, 2017 at 12:55 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(January 27, 2017 at 9:52 pm)Jello Wrote: I honestly cannot stop thinking about you. It's only been a week (And i know that makes this cringy) , and already you're showing me i made the right decision. I already feel more confident in myself, and happier. You've been cute and adoring and i honestly want this to continue for a long time.

All your little quirks, your adorable little smile... It's just perfect. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world, and i just know things can only get better. I just hope i can make you as happy as you're making me Big Grin

This post is everything.
Jelloh! So happy for you!  Heart

Thank you Big Grin
And thank you Thump and Hammy, i appreciate it too Big Grin

And thanks to everyone else as well, I appreciate that you're all willing to listen to be me a soppy little wobbly thing Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
CIJS this shit is fucking complicated and you're not fucking helping, Helen Dodgy
George Carlin Wrote:HELEN! ORDER MORE FLOUR HELEN!
(January 28, 2017 at 11:38 am)Vic Wrote: CIJS this shit is fucking complicated and you're not fucking helping, Helen Dodgy

This Helen sounds like a real pain in the ass  Angry Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
That's some truth right there -_-
(January 28, 2017 at 11:43 am)Vic Wrote: That's some truth right there -_-

Fire is always an option Big Grin Tongue
(January 28, 2017 at 12:07 pm)Jello Wrote:
(January 28, 2017 at 11:43 am)Vic Wrote: That's some truth right there -_-

Fire is always an option Big Grin Tongue

I wish it was that easy ._.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 937 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1224 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama