Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(February 2, 2017 at 1:07 pm)Jello Wrote: CIJS;

Note to self; giggling after something like that is the stupidest reaction i could possibly have had..... xD

The Jelloman is all growed up! My first reaction was "It's fucking warm," but then i giggled about it too.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(February 2, 2017 at 1:20 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(February 2, 2017 at 1:07 pm)Jello Wrote: CIJS;

Note to self; giggling after something like that is the stupidest reaction i could possibly have had..... xD

The Jelloman is all growed up!  My first reaction was "It's fucking warm," but then i giggled about it too.

Probably thinking about slightly differen things, but what kinda set me off was the thought "I've kissed that mouth" and i fucking lost it, like a complete and utter moron xD

(Though i think that i might get in trouble if i say much more here, yell if i am saying not allowed things Tongue )
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Ahhh. All the same, good on ya! Hope you returned the favor.

Any more and we're getting into weirdness... ?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'm completely lost as to what either of you are talking about but I think it's good so...yay?
I'll leave it there then Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
(February 2, 2017 at 1:30 pm)Vic Wrote: I'm completely lost as to what either of you are talking about but I think it's good so...yay?

Hehe yay!???

I may be talking about something different but...

When it first happened to me... I yelled out loud "THIS IS WHAT LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE" and yet somehow no one was displeased. Big Grin
CIJS,

After hearing many people at my store tell me that I should get into radio announcing or voice over, I've decided to at least look into radio and see what it is all about.  As a result, I registered as a student at my local community college and joined their radio club: based on my understanding, joining a college radio station is a good way to get into radio, as they allow students to broadcast during various time slots throughout the day.

Today, I attended the radio club's first meeting and found it to be very interesting/informative.  In particular, I found the FCC's list of words that cannot be said on the air to be interesting: the gentleman who read them to us could not hold a straight face and had to let out a few chuckles before he could continue.  Nevertheless, the radio club staff seems to be very knowledgeable and helpful; I look forward to learning from them.  However, I'll have to see if I can work out some time slots that will work with my crazy retail schedule.

I'll be happy to help you out with any other cuss-words you might not be aware of, K.

I am rather fond of "fuckmothering" as in the phrase "I'm a fuckmothering Vampire".

Here's another example:

Urban Dictionary Wrote:fuckmothering
adverb or adjective.

Generally a more intense form of motherfucking, used when the subject of your disdain has exceeded the contempt expressible with motherfucker.
John Howard is a cunt.
Tony Blair is a motherfucking cunt.
George W. Bush is a fuckmothering cunt.
#fuckmother #motherfucker #mofo #motherfucking #motherfuck #fuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 935 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1218 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 471 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama