Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 7:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(June 18, 2017 at 3:06 am)ignoramus Wrote: "country ham"

Is that a euphemism?  hehe

Pork butt comes to mind but that may be inappropriately offensive.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS people assuming you... believe.

I'm not angry at it, I guess you're just trying to comfort me about my Dad. But still idk, I don't know how to respond to you telling me he's "waiting" for me. Sweet, so I'm not pissed, but kind of awkward.
[Image: tenor.gif]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(June 18, 2017 at 8:07 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(June 18, 2017 at 3:06 am)ignoramus Wrote: "country ham"

Is that a euphemism?  hehe

Pork butt comes to mind but that may be inappropriately offensive.

Hard not to laugh at this, though it might get me in trouble ... fuck it, I'm in -- [Image: UjAhMCk.gif]

(June 18, 2017 at 10:30 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(June 18, 2017 at 8:07 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Pork butt comes to mind but that may be inappropriately offensive.

Hard not to laugh at this, though it might get me in trouble ... fuck it, I'm in -- [Image: UjAhMCk.gif]

You guys wanna be alone?
Dying to live, living to die.
CIJS- You are a fucking waste of space. I don't even know why they invited you, but you should do your son a favor and fuck right off.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
CIJS;

ever wonder why I'm friendly with you? Yeah, you're a neighbor, and you farm efficiently, but you're safe to be around. Not a TRACE of sex appeal to me, and your personality type, while I find you gregarious, you're not some one Id ever fall for regardless of appearance.

Just need to have a farmer friend to provide second opinions, different view point from what I get with my farm manager kinda thing. You know quite a few other farmers too and are good at communicating what they are doing right (and wrong) too.

Didn't hurt you think [redacted] is an idiot when it comes to farming practices. I was sure he was a fuck up too, and I appreciate the confirmation. And LOL, I don't dare be friendly with him, he is SMOKING HOT, JFC, I'd be fucking lost if I was around him for very long.

Ever wonder, BTW, why I avoid your younger brother? LOL, he's just enough different from you, appearance/personality, that I could see being around J as turning into a problem eventually. Unless I notice some vile personal habit, heh, heh. You never know though, vile enough and bing, I'm attracted !
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

CIJS

We went to hugh school together, and you made every girl in school blush and swoon at your looks, outward friendliness, and expressed determination to wait till marriage for religious reasons! I mean, I remember when you dumped the prettiest girl in school because she wanted to make out with you!
Only by acquaintence with my sister and you being her chosen god father to her children, have I witnessed the rest of your life. Sure enough you found a wife that you felt was "pure" enough for you. My sister always felt less than good enough for being counted out of your virgin dating pool. And Now, 12 yrs later, I've watched the woman you DID marry, pop three babes? out consecutively since the year you got married! She literally has not not been pregnant, while married to you?!?!!

WTF?! How SAD.
You aren't even Catholic!

Oh and fuck you for leading my sisters entire Wedding Reception in Prayer UNPROMPTED, about new beginnings when you openly condemned her for being in a lesbian relationship prior to her husband, you self righteous little prick!!!

Cijs

I got banned from a monster game app forum today. Go me!
*Luckie knows she's in a mood today, but just don't care.
Probably the lack of sleep for 48hrs thanks to many contributing factors. Wedding entanglements. Crying. Happy crying. Crying. Another reason being that my own father is choosing death as an 'out' to life. A very slowww and painful death by diabetes. When words fail, and God is a myth he believes in and knows that I don't, how am I supposed to give comfort to him in his last days? Especially when I'm too sick to travel cross state to see him???
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
CIJS fuck summer in New Mexico. I woke up sweating and I'm going to bed sweating. I never stopped sweating at any point in-between.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(June 19, 2017 at 3:20 am)Jesster Wrote: CIJS fuck summer in New Mexico. I woke up sweating and I'm going to bed sweating. I never stopped sweating at any point in-between.

It cools down at night, usually... non? Used to open up the windows if I recall, and doves abound there so it was a kind warning in morning when they'd coo--to shut up shop and pray till sundown! X] 

That's why I loved living there and here in Colorado! Now go to Kansas/Florida environment, you need AC, constantly, all day and night plus you have the 100% humidity factor..and no doves. Snakes. Frogs. Spiders!

Sometimes I wonder how our ancestors did it. Or how cruel life must have been for them..  

Hey Jesster? Did you know there's such thing as this particular arachnid, in New Mexico?

[Image: vinegaroon.jpg]

Thelyphonida is an arachnid order comprising invertebrates commonly known as whip scorpions or vinegaroons (also spelled vinegarroons and vinegarones). They are often called uropygids in the scientific community based on an alternative name for the order, Uropygi (which may then also include the order Schizomida).

Don't worry, theyre harmless :Tongue
They'll just spray vinegar atcha! 
Someone told me they are a scorpion/spider hybrid. Don't know if it's true. Oddly enough I saw one of these in Kansas! I think they live in more states than wiki knows about..
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(June 19, 2017 at 3:20 am)Jesster Wrote: CIJS fuck summer in New Mexico. I woke up sweating and I'm going to bed sweating. I never stopped sweating at any point in-between.

I'm pregnant in a Texas summer. Tried shooting a black powder gun this weekend in 100+ heat and had to go in before everyone else. So I'm curious, do you not have AC? Ours doesn't turn off from March till October.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 944 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama