Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(July 9, 2017 at 12:56 pm)Jesster Wrote: CIJS I love you, but you need a few lessons when it comes to shopping. That $10 diced up watermelon may look yummy, but if you turn around you'll see a full watermelon for $3. We're short on money, dear.

Damn retailers taking advantage of the "eat with your eyes" thing. Curse them, curse them to hell!

Lets go see what they have laid out in the deli. YUM.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS?

Good music hits your soul just right...

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
CIJS ... You're the best, baby -- bar none.

CIJS, there are better things to watch on the television than O Brother, Where Art Thou? for the hundredth time.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 9, 2017 at 2:02 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: CIJS, there are better things to watch on the television than O Brother, Where Art Thou? for the hundredth time.

Ooh, I love that movie! Maybe not so much for the hundredth time though. Maybe the 5th time.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
CIJS?
-He was down. You had him. What the fuck were you doing, man? Da fuk?!! I can't even look at you right now. (Closes UFC related news windows on her phone)

-Maaaaaaan. I enjoy my company so much. I don't need a passenger's seat. I don't need fill ins. All I need is the knowledge that my company is my best company and if you wanna come along, cool. You'll have to be as enjoyable as my solitude, though. I can contribute to a hell of a good time, but don't expect me to put myself aside for your enjoyment and put myself in second place, because there will be many more random Ivy gets lost moments. YOLO, hanneh! (Mama does happy dance)

-Baby, do that thang again. Come on. You know I'm looking. Hanneh, I could have that for breakfast. I could have that for lunch. I could have that for dinner. I could have that at night. Come on. Do that thang again. That's right. #Imlookin #culinarytheatrics #foodwatchuthink
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
CIJS,

Decoding Ivy's CIJS are fun. If you think you understand---pshhhhhhhh you trippin' boi.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(July 10, 2017 at 12:00 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: CIJS,

Decoding Ivy's CIJS are fun. If you think you understand---pshhhhhhhh you trippin' boi.

I was reading through it and picturing Jack snapping her fingers and shaking her head at people.
Dying to live, living to die.
CIJS- it really hurts my feelings when you act like this, and can I just say this is exactly why I'd didn't want a relationship to begin with. All these fucking feelings weigh me down. I'll just go cry into my ice cream bowl and lie to myself that I'm not a pathetic cliche of a woman.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 10, 2017 at 12:29 am)Losty Wrote: CIJS- it really hurts my feelings when you act like this, and can I just say this is exactly why I'd didn't want a relationship to begin with. All these fucking feelings weigh me down. I'll just go cry into my ice cream bowl and lie to myself that I'm not a pathetic cliche of a woman.

When I make it over to the 'States next year, you point this "person" out to me.

We'll be having "words"!

Angry
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 947 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama