Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
(August 26, 2017 at 7:01 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 26, 2017 at 3:48 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Execrable Prick. Excruciatingly Pugnacious. Epic Pwnage.

Extremely Puerile. Exceedingly Plastic. Extraordinarily Pathetic.

Especially the last one!
(August 26, 2017 at 7:22 pm)Hammy Wrote: Especially the last one!

It's all in the build-up. Smile

(August 26, 2017 at 7:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(August 26, 2017 at 3:19 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Been hanging more severed heads in the small office?

Please tell me "heads" and "office" are euphemisms.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I read it as "heads in the small orifice". I am thoroughly ashamed and in need of a cold shower.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 26, 2017 at 7:59 pm)Losty Wrote:
(August 26, 2017 at 7:17 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Please tell me "heads" and "office" are euphemisms.

Those are small heads and are not hanging. 

This does not make me happy. I'm taking my ball and going home.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
CIJS

All I ask is that you don't persistently talk over me every time I try to speak. It's extremely irritating and makes me feel like nobody cares what I have to say. It's one of the main reasons why I don't talk to anyone. If that's your goal, then congratulations.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Just for clarification, although almost everyone does that, the biggest offender is my own dad. And I'm sick and tired of it.
I just need to feel appreciated as a male. That's all. I know how stupid that sounds. But I just don't feel that and I haven't for about seven and a half years. I just feel like a broken toy, stuck on a shelf, gathering dust. Sorry. I'm so sorry.
I can't be around here anymore.
CIJS?

You're an asshole. I've been making excuses for you for a lot of signs which should have told me you never gave a single fuck. But today? That kinda stung. Kinda a lot. And that's a clear sign that I should move on. Fuck you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 983 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1260 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 495 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama