Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 12:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS,

I have more self respect than to remain on such a self-serving forum that caters to intolerance to such a degree. (Not this forum) Logged out peacefully and will not return.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
CIJS- it's cute how you can add me on messanger even though you removed me as a friend on Facebook ages ago. I haven't answered your texts in a year (and you have sent many every month) please take a fucking hint.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 28, 2017 at 7:34 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- it's cute how you can add me on messanger even though you removed me as a friend on Facebook ages ago. I haven't answered your texts in a year (and you have sent many every month) please take a fucking hint.

You need someone run over? Because I have wheels....
(September 28, 2017 at 8:51 pm)KevinM1 Wrote:
(September 28, 2017 at 7:34 pm)Losty Wrote: CIJS- it's cute how you can add me on messanger even though you removed me as a friend on Facebook ages ago. I haven't answered your texts in a year (and you have sent many every month) please take a fucking hint.

You need someone run over?  Because I have wheels....

Thanks Kev, my best laugh of the day!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

The funny thing is, his name is Kevin. But yes, feel free to run him over. Tongue
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(September 28, 2017 at 9:53 pm)Losty Wrote:
(September 28, 2017 at 8:51 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: You need someone run over?  Because I have wheels....

The funny thing is, his name is Kevin. But yes, feel free to run him over. Tongue

Now that I know he’s giving the rest of us Kevins a bad name, I’m honor bound to run him over twice

What the fuck?

Copyright infringement!

That's something I'd say!!

Argue

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
Right now I'm picturing Kevin in a rocket propelled wheelchair running down people who richly deserve it.
(September 28, 2017 at 9:53 pm)Losty Wrote:
(September 28, 2017 at 8:51 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: You need someone run over?  Because I have wheels....

So, you're saying we need to eliminate ALL Kevins, just in case.
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 28, 2017 at 11:28 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Right now I'm picturing Kevin in a rocket propelled wheelchair running down people who richly deserve it.

I'd be lying if I said I never thought about it....

(September 28, 2017 at 11:43 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 28, 2017 at 9:53 pm)Losty Wrote: The funny thing is, his name is Kevin. But yes, feel free to run him over. Tongue

So, you're saying we need to eliminate ALL Kevins, just in case.

Yeah!

I mean, what? No... Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 944 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama