Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 1:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
Can I say to the OP, and I'm just being honest, you surely voted for Hateful Hillary.

The Dawkins Dilemma

Administrator Notice
Please don't post links to outside material until you have been here 30 days and accrued 30 posts.
Popcorn
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 22, 2018 at 7:01 pm)Starman Wrote: Can I say to the OP, and I'm just being honest, you surely voted for Hateful Hillary.

The Dawkins Dilemma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH8dcjKDH44

Anyone with good sense voted for her. I know a few conscientious conservatives cast their ballot for her because they put the country before their egos.

EDIT: and we have a 30/30 rule, man, and I doubt the Dawkin's Dilemma proves your point about Hillary.
(February 22, 2018 at 7:01 pm)Starman Wrote: Can I say to the OP, and I'm just being honest, you surely voted for Hateful Hillary.

The Dawkins Dilemma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH8dcjKDH44

Big Grin you’re cute.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
All anger, all the time wit him (her? other?)
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm glad I'm not in the management. I hate having to clean this kind of crap up. Confused
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
CIJS,

I was informed today by the acting store manager that he is going to be promoting me to a supervisor position: the position will be in women's shoes, and I will start this position March 4th.  He remarked that a number of my co-workers spoke very highly of me and that he was pleased to have me join the executive team.  With that said, it is my hope that I'll be able to bring something unique to this position and that I will have a constructive impact on my teammates/co-workers.

P.S. I'm very grateful to my teammates for recognizing my efforts; it definitely means a lot to me.

CIJS,

It's no surprise that your kids got hand to foot to mouth disease; just look at the condition in which you live.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(February 23, 2018 at 12:08 am)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote: CIJS,

I was informed today by the acting store manager that he is going to be promoting me to a supervisor position: the position will be in women's shoes, and I will start this position March 4th.  He remarked that a number of my co-workers spoke very highly of me and that he was pleased to have me join the executive team.  With that said, it is my hope that I'll be able to bring something unique to this position and that I will have a constructive impact on my teammates/co-workers.

P.S. I'm very grateful to my teammates for recognizing my efforts; it definitely means a lot to me.

Well, Mr. Bundy. Congratulations.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
(February 23, 2018 at 7:46 am)Lutrinae Wrote: CIJS,

It's no surprise that your kids got hand to foot to mouth disease; just look at the condition in which you live.

You're so funny. HFM refers to symptoms, not transmission or acquisition.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 945 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama