Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
RE: Can I just say, and I'm just being honest...
CIJS,

My departmental meeting went well today.  My team members actively participated in the meeting: they openly voiced their concerns, feedback, suggestions, etc.  In particular, they talked a lot about ways to improve our credit program (e.g. observing what is working in other stores that are similar to ours) along with brainstorming some of our common return scenarios and finding ways to effectively handle them, especially if customers exhibit negative behavior (e.g.  tantrums, raising their voices, personal insults, etc.).

I also made it clear that I've got to consistently follow up with them about their daily stock work.  It is not my intent to be mean or single them out: consistently staying on top of our stock work gives us more equipment to do our jobs effectively and contributes toward helping the store achieve its goals.  Thus, the associates understood that I'm ultimately performing my job function and that they needn't take my inquiries about their stock work personally. 

Overall, the atmosphere of the meeting was open and friendly: we all shared some laughs with each other, listened to each other, and exhibited mutual respect toward each other.  Hence, IMO, my team did a good job, and I enjoyed spending time with them and being in their company.

I just want to say, with total honesty

I have fully surrendered to my beta cuck status. Both descriptors fit like a tailormade suit.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Not all girls go for the alpha male.
Most of them are quite smart.

And 100% of them live everywhere but in my world. I'm actually speaking from experience on this. The things I could tell you if my hands weren't tied would make your nose bleed.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
CIJS, it's nice to see you Cyberman! Hope things are going okay? Heart
(July 28, 2018 at 1:23 pm)*Deidre* Wrote: CIJS, it's nice to see you Cyberman! Hope things are going okay? Heart

Indeed. I echo that sentiment. You have been missed. I just wish you could get past your issue with wimmernz and onto other things.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hopefully the surgery will help.
Yeap, we miss your sense of humour too.

(July 28, 2018 at 2:07 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Hopefully the surgery will help.

This???????????

Administrator Notice
Please wrap gore in hide tags.
~SteelCurtain
Say it ain't so bro.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hide tags, FFS! Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Say what??? Gawdzilla Sama 10 945 June 21, 2023 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  At 33 years of age, I am being bullied and tired of it. AkiraTheViking 12 1232 June 7, 2023 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: deleted
  What do you say? LastPoet 2 480 January 14, 2020 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama