Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 4:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get to know your staff [UPDATED]
RE: Get to know your staff
We have made it a shrine unto you.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 7, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Tea, coffee or beer?

That question goes to all staff.

diet flavored green teas

Snapple Tropa Rocka being a particular favorite of mine, and one rarely seen in the grocery stores in this rural shithole godforsaken desolate hell.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 7, 2016 at 11:39 pm)c172 Wrote: Is balut-eating some sort of initiation? (any mod)

it is a corollary to eating human babies

we destroy, as god hating atheists, all cute snuggy wuggy little lifeforms
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 7, 2016 at 11:56 pm)c172 Wrote: Have you mods ever had to report anybody to the police?

anyone in mind specifically ??

[scribbles in notebook furiously regarding suspicious sounding question]

(August 8, 2016 at 12:27 am)c172 Wrote: Last concert you went to (all staff)?

Don't laugh, it was either Lawrence Welk or Pat Boone.

(IANMTU)

(August 8, 2016 at 1:54 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Is the pepperoni Hot Pocket I left between the cushions of the couch in the staff lounge back in 2012 still there?

There is a hot pocket in the staff lounge now, but it ain't the one you left.

(August 8, 2016 at 10:07 am)vorlon13 Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 1:54 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Is the pepperoni Hot Pocket I left between the cushions of the couch in the staff lounge back in 2012 still there?

There is a hot pocket in the staff lounge now, but it ain't the one you left.

Somehow I think we aren't talking about the same thing... Tongue
(August 8, 2016 at 1:49 am)Alex K Wrote:
(August 8, 2016 at 12:35 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Bloodhound Gang.

Years ago

Jebus. Is there anything we can do to help get you to a good concert?

Define "good"
Dying to live, living to die.

We brushed it off and fed it to the Hamster.
Dying to live, living to die.
Lemmiwinks has had all manner of indignities thrust upon (and over) him . . . .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Staff Log - Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions Darwinian 3278 790375 May 14, 2024 at 5:31 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1751 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
  Staff Changes BrianSoddingBoru4 32 6750 November 23, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  The "Report" button, and how not to treat your staff. Jackalope 71 28401 February 9, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Guidelines for Staff Correspondence Shell B 3 1348 June 8, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: brewer
  Staff Interviews - Tiberius Tiberius 103 14527 November 19, 2016 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Staff Interviews - Losty (Plus our NEW YouTube channel!) Tiberius 72 16339 November 5, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa
  Staff Interviews - Stimbo Tiberius 33 6518 October 13, 2016 at 8:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Staff Interviews - robvalue Tiberius 81 10589 October 6, 2016 at 2:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  New subforum "Questions for Staff". Jackalope 47 13222 September 16, 2016 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Cyberman