Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 12:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Milwalkee riots
RE: Milwalkee riots
Fuck you talk some shit Robert.
Where is these progressives and pc brigade you talk of?
These people who sweep crime against whites under the carpet.
Show me one fucking statement made by someone here.
What you can't get through your thick skull is that it's the way you and others present your arguments that make you racist.
The ignoring of facts and only presenting those that go with your stance.
Showing sympathy to any group but black people because it suits your agenda.
But you couldn't be racist because you know a few different languages and taekwondo and you're European and so much more classy then the Americans.
Fuck off and don't tell me to fucking answer the question, cunt!
I was asked to give an explanation and I did.
Then I asked four of you to give me an explanation and you fucking ignored me.
I even offered to apologise if I was wrong.
You were all called out because you had something nasty to say in any thread that had to do with black people.
Not just this one.
I didn't think it was a good look for this forum.
Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion but you don't have to do it with dripping fucking venom.
(August 21, 2016 at 7:42 am)Little lunch Wrote: Fuck you talk some shit Robert.
Where is these progressives and pc brigade you talk of?
These people who sweep crime against whites under the carpet.
Show me one fucking statement made by someone here.
What you can't get through your thick skull is that it's the way you and others present your arguments that make you racist.
The ignoring of facts and only presenting those that go with your stance.
Showing sympathy to any group but black people because it suits your agenda.
But you couldn't be racist because you know a few different languages and taekwondo and you're European and so much more classy then the Americans.
Fuck off and don't tell me to fucking answer the question, cunt!
I was asked to give an explanation and I did.
Then I asked four of you to give me an explanation and you fucking ignored me.
I even offered to apologise if I was wrong.
You were all called out because you had something nasty to say in any thread that had to do with black people.
Not just this one.
I didn't think it was a good look for this forum.
Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion but you don't have to do it with dripping fucking venom.

I rest my case. So, I am racist if it only involves black people? Get off your own high horse and see that other races exists and have made it in life and I congratulate them because they had it just as bad too. They just turned a negative situation into a positive situation. They didn't forget that racism exists, they simply put it back in their own minds and concentrated on their future. Remember, if the Chinese, the Koreans, the Indians and other races had put all their energies into fighting racism, they would never have made it today. Perhaps it is your racism against those other races who have made it that irks you. Everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinion, but please, don't let your racism of other races blind your judgement. Racist.

Edit:

Furthermore, if the black population, especially the males in the United States adoped the same attitude as their black males counterparts in the United Kingdom and France, then they might get somewhere in life. Again, I can only repeat what I said a few days ago. The black communities and arab communities, as well as the Chinese, Korean, Vietnamian, Laotien communities in France all work very hard to give their families the best start in life. They came over to France and did whatever jobs they had to do, whether it was engineering or bin men, they did it to give their children a better chance in life, a better chance than what their parents had when they first came from Africa, China, Vietnam etc etc etc. The cultural difference between black Americans and black Europeans is astonishing and even if they are labelled as "African-Americans", they are so far apart culture wise, it is unbelievable. I salute the African community in Europe for facing hardship and racism head on and not complaining when they had every reason to do so. No, they carried on because they wanted their children and/or grandchildren to be successful. There is nothing worse for a progressive left-winger than a black doing well, because it gives them nothing to do. Even my boss is black and he explained to us what he went through. My only response was "chapeau", and his story inspired me to work hard and it served as a template. If I want to get anywhere in life, it is not done by sitting on my arse all day playing dominoes and drinking alcohol. 7 years in my job and  and 5 times my "black", boss has promoted me.

Edit, Edit:

Are you that fragile?

Progressive bigots as they are.
(August 21, 2016 at 4:59 am)RobertE Wrote: Guess what happened to the police officers involved.......? #hislifedoesnotmatterbecausehewashomelessandwhite

The action starts at 15:00 minutes.

I was living in SoCal when that happened. If you think there wasn't an uproar and outcry, that's only because you want to support your own preconceived notions. There was a large hue-and-cry, and the news coverage of Thomas's death was intensive.

Insinuating that it wasn't covered is self-serving and ignorant. I'd say "you should be better than that" -- but I already know that you aren't.

(August 21, 2016 at 7:16 am)RobertE Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 7:03 am)Bella Morte Wrote: But no doubt we'll have the usual lefties around here spout the white privilege nonsense.

Well, it was the same white privilege that managed to raise millions for famine relief in Ethiopia, which was started by two white dudes. Then America followed suit, because at the end of the day, as long as they are selling millions of records and being thousands of miles away, why should they care. If it wasn't for Bob Geldof and Midge Ure, Stevie Wonder and others besides would NOT have even known about the famine simply because they were living in a bubble.

Once again speaking out of ignorance. The famine had been covered here since September of that year, long before Geldof et al put together "Feed the World".

(August 21, 2016 at 7:37 am)RobertE Wrote: It is incredible that many generations of black people in the United States have had time to make successes of their lives. However, the Chinese, the Koreans, the Indians have all had to pay to get to the United States and work hard for what they have. Perhaps it is time for the black community to stop blaming the whites, and look at the state of their own communities and take a big look at other communities, how they function, how they deal with problems in a positive way and do something about it.

You simply don't get it. The racism in America against blacks is of a different character than it is against any other race because of 300 years of chattel slavery.

You, who have never been here, keep running your mouth about what black Americans should do, when you clearly don't even know enough American history to have an intelligent conversation.

(August 21, 2016 at 8:07 am)RobertE Wrote: So, I am racist if it only involves black people?

No, you're racist because in any thread that discusses race, you duly show up, trotting out your tired thoughts, formed as they are in the ignorance of the racial issues of the country under discussion, and bleating to the world that it's only the blacks who are inferior. That is why I think you're a racist cunt.

You walk like a duck, Robert. You talk like a duck. You swim in the same waters as ducks. You obviously sup the same food, metaphorically speaking. Yet here you are, insisting you're a cardinal.

How funny you are, that you think you can cover it up. It's as obvious as the proverbial turd in the punchbowl.

(August 21, 2016 at 11:53 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 4:59 am)RobertE Wrote: Guess what happened to the police officers involved.......? #hislifedoesnotmatterbecausehewashomelessandwhite

I was living in SoCal when that happened. If you think there wasn't an uproar and outcry, that's only because you want to support your own preconceived notions. There was a large hue-and-cry, and the news coverage of Thomas's death was intensive.

Insinuating that it wasn't covered is self-serving and ignorant. I'd say "you should be better than that" -- but I already know that you aren't.

You are missing the whole point as per. You have stated time and time again that black people are the only ones who get in bad from police personnel and the police always gets away with it. The above video just shows how wrong you are. Mind you, the difference between the protests between his death and the one in Milwaukee are worlds apart. One was an innocent homeless man who obeyed all orders, the other, well, he wanted his chance of scalping a police officer and he got what he deserved. I don't beat around the bush like you over-protected liberal fascists.
(August 21, 2016 at 11:53 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:

(August 21, 2016 at 7:16 am)RobertE Wrote: Well, it was the same white privilege that managed to raise millions for famine relief in Ethiopia, which was started by two white dudes. Then America followed suit, because at the end of the day, as long as they are selling millions of records and being thousands of miles away, why should they care. If it wasn't for Bob Geldof and Midge Ure, Stevie Wonder and others besides would NOT have even known about the famine simply because they were living in a bubble.

Once again speaking out of ignorance. The famine had been covered here since September of that year, long before Geldof et al put together "Feed the World".

(August 21, 2016 at 7:37 am)RobertE Wrote: It is incredible that many generations of black people in the United States have had time to make successes of their lives. However, the Chinese, the Koreans, the Indians have all had to pay to get to the United States and work hard for what they have. Perhaps it is time for the black community to stop blaming the whites, and look at the state of their own communities and take a big look at other communities, how they function, how they deal with problems in a positive way and do something about it.

You simply don't get it. The racism in America against blacks is of a different character than it is against any other race because of 300 years of chattel slavery.

You, who have never been here, keep running your mouth about what black Americans should do, when you clearly don't even know enough American history to have an intelligent conversation.

(August 21, 2016 at 8:07 am)RobertE Wrote: So, I am racist if it only involves black people?

No, you're racist because in any thread that discusses race, you duly show up, trotting out your tired thoughts, formed as they are in the ignorance of the racial issues of the country under discussion, and bleating to the world that it's only the blacks who are inferior. That is why I think you're a racist cunt.

You walk like a duck, Robert. You talk like a duck. You swim in the same waters as ducks. You obviously sup the same food, metaphorically speaking. Yet here you are, insisting you're a cardinal.

How funny you are, that you think you can cover it up.  It's as obvious as the proverbial turd in the punchbowl.

Wrong about the bolded part:

Quote:Close to 8 million people became famine victims during the drought of 1984, and over 1 million died. In the same year (October 23),[26][27] a BBC news crew was the first to document the famine, with Michael Buerk describing "a biblical famine in the 20th Century" and "the closest thing to hell on Earth".[28] The report shocked Britain, motivating its citizens to bring world attention to the crisis in Ethiopia.

In January 1985 the RAF carried out the first airdrops from Hercules C-130s delivering food to the starving people. Other countries including Sweden,[29] East and West GermanyPoland, Canada, United States and the Soviet Union were also involved in the international response.

Who was first?

Lastly, just like the other video that I posted, when you have run out of arguments because someone is against your opinions, the default reaction is to say "racist." Go on, call me that, I don't care. I have more friends from different cultural backgrounds than you will have hot dinners. Let your ignorance show. From what I have seen and read, even a yoghurt has much more culture. I feel sorry for you people who live in their tiny little world being totally conditioned by the media, by their peers to believe what others think. I don't conform to your standards, and that is bully for you. You don't like me, big deal. Just don't tell me what to do, think, say or eat? I am not a sheep. Perhaps you are not an atheist after all, but some religious nutjob who loves being conditioned into thinking what everyone else is thinking until there comes a moment in time where you can no longer think for yourself. The way I see it, you can NO longer think for yourself simply because of the brainwashing you have been subjected to. 
(August 21, 2016 at 12:12 pm)RobertE Wrote:
Thump Wrote:Once again speaking out of ignorance. The famine had been covered here since September of that year, long before Geldof et al put together "Feed the World".

Wrong about the bolded part:

Quote:Close to 8 million people became famine victims during the drought of 1984, and over 1 million died. In the same year (October 23),[26][27] a BBC news crew was the first to document the famine, with Michael Buerk describing "a biblical famine in the 20th Century" and "the closest thing to hell on Earth".[28] The report shocked Britain, motivating its citizens to bring world attention to the crisis in Ethiopia.

In January 1985 the RAF carried out the first airdrops from Hercules C-130s delivering food to the starving people. Other countries including Sweden,[29] East and West GermanyPoland, Canada, United States and the Soviet Union were also involved in the international response.

Who was first?

Once again displaying your inability to read for all to see.

I didn't say we were the first to do anything. I said the famine had been covered (i.e., put on the news) long before Geldof and company organized their charity, which it was; I remember seeing the first reports of it in September 1984.

You know, for such a smart, cultured Europeeeean, you sure do have problems reading simple English.

(August 21, 2016 at 12:06 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 11:53 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I was living in SoCal when that happened. If you think there wasn't an uproar and outcry, that's only because you want to support your own preconceived notions. There was a large hue-and-cry, and the news coverage of Thomas's death was intensive.

You are missing the whole point as per. You have stated time and time again that black people are the only ones who get in bad from police personnel and the police always gets away with it. The above video just shows how wrong you are. Mind you, the difference between the protests between his death and the one in Milwaukee are worlds apart. One was an innocent homeless man who obeyed all orders, the other, well, he wanted his chance of scalping a police officer and he got what he deserved. I don't beat around the bush like you over-protected liberal fascists.

(bold mine- note the "bold mine". You've already been told you need to do that, but sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't change the rules.)

Where, exactly, has Thump stated that? In fact, his response you just quoted proves that he doesn't believe that at all...

You are willfully wrong. What will farm animals eat when you're done?
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 21, 2016 at 12:18 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(August 21, 2016 at 12:12 pm)RobertE Wrote: Wrong about the bolded part:

Who was first?

Once again displaying your inability to read for all to see.

I didn't say we were the first to do anything. I said the famine had been covered (i.e., put on the news) long before Geldof and company organized their charity.

You know, for such a smart, cultured Europeeeean, you sure do have problems reading simple English.

Wrong again, it was covered first by the BBC. If all you can do is attack my persona, then what do you have left? Stick to being conditioned by the media who is the total opposite of Fox News.
(August 21, 2016 at 12:06 pm)RobertE Wrote: You are missing the whole point as per. You have stated time and time again that black people are the only ones who get in bad from police personnel and the police always gets away with it.

I never said such a thing.

Link to a direct quote from me stating this, or acknowledge your misstatement and retract this comment.

Do that now.

Here is the proof:

http://prntscr.com/c8jgpl

"Covered here", which means that they borrowed footage from the BBC. It appears that you cannot read either. However, it took two white men to raise money before the Americans got their arses into gear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Oliver on riots and looting. Brian37 31 2729 June 9, 2020 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Hamburg G20 summit riots Alex K 1 409 July 7, 2017 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus