Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geocentric Earth
RE: Geocentric Earth
(July 28, 2018 at 4:36 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 22, 2018 at 3:00 am)Haipule Wrote: Don't have a tizzy Tiz! I'm trying establish that theology and science are two sides of the same stupid coin of "knowledge" all gleaned from the universities of "How to be a moron". All taught by "PHD's" who only learned how to suck mental dick of a PHD so they can have a "PHD"! 

What is the difference between theology and science? NOTHING! As stupid is what stupid thinks. There is a vast difference between knowledge and understanding.

Nature is a hippy chick, from Pa'ia, with hairy arm pits saying, "peace and love"! "Interplay and symphony"!

If you can't accept her simple modality: then you will only invent rocket science! Yet, every rocket is sent according to a egocentrism model of the universe! WHY?

Don't fuck with the hippy chick!

Have you heard of astrology. It has an ology in it so it must be science right! well no actually.

There is also scientology, it has an ology but is to science what a sludge pit is to fine dining. See how sometimes words can be misleading.

In English you can have nice people and Nice the place and it even sounds differently when you say it.
I've been to the French Riviera and Nice a couple of times. But, there is a nearby small middle-aged town in the hills called Eze(pronounced eez) on the French Riviera. It is so cool! Remember--Nice and Eze. Highly recommended!

(August 4, 2018 at 10:44 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote:
(August 4, 2018 at 10:28 pm)Jehanne Wrote: This is just nonsense; take the Lagrangian challenge:

Lagrange Point Challenge

Just because there is no absolute reference point in space does not mean that all models are "true".

Very depressed to find out that geocentrism is a common enough belief among the populace to warrant a "Geocentrism Debunked" website. I mean, fuck, it's 2018...post Enlightenment... post Einstein... and motherfuckers are still getting nostalgic about the Dark Ages.
Einstein is just a mathematician. He NEVER made a thing that ever worked! And his "relativity" is dead wrong! Tesla told him that as his contemporary. Tesla actually made shit that worked! Really? Energy = Mass ? That's insane! Rather, mass is energy! Light does NOT have a speed called "C". It is a rate of induction because light slows down through a medium such as glass. This is known as refraction which is bending light such as through a prism toward the base. Once light leaves the medium, it is right back at "C" without acceleration.
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
I'd like to take a moment to talk about the failure of our U.S. educational system....
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I also would also have a moment to talk about how drugs and alcohol abuse leads to brain damage.
I'd like to take a moment to talk about the stupid shit Haipule says.
Halfwit Haipule is hereby awarded the Fireball seal of disapproval.

[Image: JgFaNTX.png]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 7, 2018 at 8:12 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: I'd like to take a moment to talk about the failure of our U.S. educational system....

That would take years.
(August 7, 2018 at 10:57 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(August 7, 2018 at 8:12 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: I'd like to take a moment to talk about the failure of our U.S. educational system....

That would take years.
K'den! In my last post: how many lies did I tell besides none? Oops, you didn't post to me. Arrogant as I am! You merely made a comment about the educational system.

Agreed! "The educational system", as it stands, cannot understand nature. Too many particle theories in the way using magic unicorn dust as proof! Smile (sorry!) 

It's funny to me that magic unicorn dust is just as stupid as theology and it's magic sky God!

Really? Do people observe truth through what is! Or, do they invent truth based on impossible and ridiculous education that CAN NOT explain a thing? And that, whether science or theology!

Just sayin'!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
General relativity was an amazing discovery, Haipule. Do you know that GPS would not work unless the internal clocks in satellites were able to compensate for time dilation?

When things move at high speeds (like the satellites careening around our globe) their clocks tick fewer times than a "stationary" clock down here on Earth. Einstein figured that out, along with a whole host of other things. Without his discoveries, we would have had all kinds of complications in setting up our GPS systems.

But that's beside the point, really. You need to read this article that I found when I followed a link provided by Roadrunner the other day. We don't discover useful things by "trying to discover useful things." Much of the time, scientists are just trying to unravel nature's mysteries for no other reason than to satisfy their curiosity. That process of truth seeking has brought us more useful things than Edison or Tesla ever could. Read the article. I'd really like your opinion on it. It's from some kind of pro-Christian/pro-conservative site if that helps.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/s...be-useful/
(August 8, 2018 at 1:54 am)Haipule Wrote: Agreed! "The educational system", as it stands, cannot understand nature. Too many particle theories in the way using magic unicorn dust as proof! Smile (sorry!) 

Example, please.

It should be easy if there are so many.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 4, 2018 at 10:28 pm)Jehanne Wrote:
(August 4, 2018 at 8:10 pm)bennyboy Wrote: There's no real problem with a geocentric Earth.  Space is relative.  However, if you are trying to calculate the movement of a lot of bodies, you're just making the math really hard.

This is just nonsense; take the Lagrangian challenge:

Lagrange Point Challenge

Just because there is no absolute reference point in space does not mean that all models are "true".

I think you misunderstand me, as supporting geocentrism as a viable theory of cosmology.  I'm not.

But it depends what you mean by "center."  Unless an actual center for the Universe is known (it isn't), you can arbitrarily call any point in space the center.  It's not a theory-- it's just a choice.

But choosing the Earth as your center point is a particularly poor choice, because then you have to mathematically account for all the myriad "movements" of the stars, of the sun, and of the moon.  At some point, a guy gets tired of shooting himself in the foot.

(August 7, 2018 at 2:40 am)Haipule Wrote: Einstein is just a mathematician. He NEVER made a thing that ever worked! And his "relativity" is dead wrong!
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Yeah, there's probably no relationship between mass and energy.  FAKE NEWS!!!!

Your problem is you live in a world where the fervency with which you believe ideas is taken as the level of truth of those ideas. This is not the case in science. GPS works whether you believe in it or not, as do nuclear bombs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earth' Recent CLimate Spiral 2.0 Leonardo17 105 6617 November 5, 2023 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Earth's recent climate spiral. Jehanne 301 19395 March 5, 2023 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Earth-Like Planet around Proxima? Alex K 30 4596 August 14, 2016 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Temperatures on Earth lifesagift 15 3342 November 27, 2014 at 7:42 pm
  Earth may have underground 'ocean' three times that on surface TubbyTubby 69 9469 June 29, 2014 at 10:51 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Gravity Variations Over Earth Much Bigger Than Previously Thought KichigaiNeko 0 995 September 10, 2013 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Debunking YEC claims: Empirical evidence for the age of the Earth Jackalope 5 4121 January 7, 2012 at 2:33 am
Last Post: twocompulsive
  Antimatter belt around Earth discovered by Pamela craft downbeatplumb 16 7856 August 10, 2011 at 6:02 pm
  Is evolution the new Flat Earth? rumbuggerylash 16 7166 May 23, 2011 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Rayaan