Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 11:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Refugee thread!
RE: Refugee thread!
(September 22, 2018 at 7:13 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I can swing $10/month to help with site maintenance, I'll embezzle it from the kitty toy fund. They're shit at math anyway. Just let me know when it gets going.

https://patreon.com/atheistforums

Button at the top of the forum banner as well.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome n00bs!

We have a Slack channel that's pretty active and fun, if you'd like to join send me a PM with your email address for the invite.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(September 22, 2018 at 12:31 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(September 22, 2018 at 7:13 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I can swing $10/month to help with site maintenance, I'll embezzle it from the kitty toy fund. They're shit at math anyway. Just let me know when it gets going.

https://patreon.com/atheistforums

Button at the top of the forum banner as well.

I don't know if I should be seen in public with an Ex-Naval Officer.  Tongue
(September 21, 2018 at 3:39 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(September 21, 2018 at 10:41 am)SYZ Wrote: G'day all.  Another refugee from TTA here.  Smile
Bloody Aussies everywhere!

Welcome.

LOL... Thank you kindly ma'm.  

Big Grin
It seems TTAF might yet be saved. From what I read, people are trying to host it somewhere else. Ph well, enjoy your stay while things get set up.

HEY, WHO RAIDED ALL THE BEER FROM THE FRIDGE?!?
LastPoet: Even if it's pulled from the ashes, I'm still going to be here (too). You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm more like gum on the bottom of your shoe that way.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
(September 22, 2018 at 4:00 pm)outtathereligioncloset Wrote: LastPoet:  Even if it's pulled from the ashes, I'm still going to be here (too).  You can't get rid of me that easily.  I'm more like gum on the bottom of your shoe that way.

I went to pull the laughing smiley to respond to this, but I couldn't find it easily enough.

The first one on the list is the jerkoff smiley. Why is the jerkoff smiley first one on the list?!

..... Jerkoff
We do have some believers who insist on posting bullshit.  That smilie comes in very handy.
(September 22, 2018 at 4:20 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We do have some believers who insist on posting bullshit.  That smilie comes in very handy.

I call it the "huggy".
I call it the Dripshit but it doesn't matter.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1823 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Yet Another Refugee Paleophyte 23 2428 November 18, 2018 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  <----- Another TTA refugee devilsadvoc8 29 2004 October 1, 2018 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hello...refugee Minimalist 46 13026 July 26, 2012 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  RDF Refugee Chad Farris 20 3660 March 10, 2010 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious