Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Refugee thread!
Refugee thread!
You know who  you are, post on up Smile
Forever atheist here, looking to hang out with like minded folks.
The skyking thing is from an old television series with a pilot star, featuring a plane that I have spent many happy hours and years flying. Some folks get hung up on some deity idea there LOL.
RE: Refugee thread!
(September 20, 2018 at 11:42 pm)skyking Wrote: You know who  you are, post on up Smile
The skyking thing is from an old television series with a pilot star, featuring a plane that I have spent many happy hours and years flying. Some folks get hung up on some deity idea there LOL.

This'll take some getting used to.
yes it stings a bit.
Just know that you are all welcome here. I remember three and a half years ago when AF was down for a few days, a bunch of us hopped on over to TTA and you all made us feel so welcome.

Now it's our turn to reciprocate. 💜💜💜💛💚💙💝
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome.

Am I hearing that Seth needs teaching a lesson?
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 20, 2018 at 11:42 pm)skyking Wrote: You know who  you are, post on up Smile

Shit.

[Image: skking9_useo.jpg]

I remember SkyKing.
Welcome! Are the Amazon refugees following the rest of you over? Maybe you guys could also expand over to the RavingAtheists forum. They could certainly use an infusion of users. Not trying to detract from the sterling users here, just pointing to other opportunities to bash xtians. Angel
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Welcome all  Big Grin
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(September 20, 2018 at 11:47 pm)skyking Wrote: yes it stings a bit.

Hi Sky!   D42 here.  I gotta find a new home.  I tried to do the shoutbox but couldn't figure out how to post it.  Duh.

(September 20, 2018 at 11:44 pm)Aliza Wrote:

This'll take some getting used to.

Hello Aliza.   I gotta say, they have a much better list of smillies here so that's a  real plus.
I'm here.  I look forward to finding old friends here and making new ones.  At least the format looks familiar, and I sure am glad to see so many familiar names.  Hopefully even more will follow as we learn to navigate from TTA to here.  I hope this place can handle our invasion of their space.  I can hardly stand the idea of how many at The Thinking Atheist won't get the word about the shut down since it's such short notice, and their first inkling will be trying to access a site that just won't be there any more.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1764 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Yet Another Refugee Paleophyte 23 2342 November 18, 2018 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  <----- Another TTA refugee devilsadvoc8 29 1793 October 1, 2018 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Hello...refugee Minimalist 46 12950 July 26, 2012 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  RDF Refugee Chad Farris 20 3614 March 10, 2010 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Autumnlicious