Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 8:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about permanent death
RE: Question about permanent death
(October 7, 2018 at 4:49 am)Little Rik Wrote: Well,well guys.
First of all I apologize for not being able to answer to all of you having to deal with this idiotic iPad but in any case there would not even be the need considering that all of you FAILED to understand that the body that these guys saw were REAL dead bodies as certified by real doctors therefore the possibility that the consciousness was still connected to the bodybrain is non existing.
FAILED ONCE AGAIN FOLKS.

Yes, because we know that doctors are never wrong, that they have perfect criteria for declaring a patient dead, that dying is not often a gradual process, and it can never be reversed after specific life signs can no longer be detected.

Oh wait, none of that is true. You really are one sad, gullible fool.

Repeating stories of people who are alive about how they think they left their bodies when they were NEAR death is pointless. Show us the mechanism that allows consciousness to exist apart from a body. Show us a reliable method to interact with a consciousness in that state. Show us anything that would make any of this drivel worth consideration.
(October 7, 2018 at 4:49 am)Little Rik Wrote: Well,well guys.
First of all I apologize for not being able to answer to all of you having to deal with this idiotic iPad but in any case there would not even be the need considering that all of you FAILED to understand that the body that these guys saw were REAL dead bodies as certified by real doctors therefore the possibility that the consciousness was still connected to the bodybrain is non existing.
FAILED ONCE AGAIN FOLKS.

Please link me one instance of this that cannot be explained by any other means.

You are doing an awful lot of asserting and not backing it up.

And answer me this--why are NDE so inconsistent around the world? Why do people see things that they could've seen or been told of previously, but not see things that are hidden (actual tests have been done involving hiding items in the room that you wouldn't see normally)? Let's not forget that these people aren't actually "dead" but in the process of dying or recovering from a traumatic brain injury. No one dies and comes back to talk about it. Your brain can do all sorts of funky things--believe me, I've seen shadowy snakes creeping from my cieling vents, and that's when my brain is perfectly healthy but suddenly waking up in a panic. I can only imagine what a oxygen deprived brain grasping at whatever straws are left could dream up.
Formerly Loom from TTA (rip)

~Ignorance is not to be ignored.~
You guys live in a world of pure fantasy and when your fantasies hit a brick wall then you come up with a myriad of excuses.

IT DOESN T MATTER a dry fig whether the brain cell or the body cells are still alive.
What matter to see whether the chap is still alive or not is whether the consciousness has left the bodybrain or not.
And when this happen the chap is dead even if the cells in the bodybrain are still alive.
All new discoveries can tell us is whether these cells are alive or not which of course has zero to do with whether the chap is alive or not.
FAILED AGAIN FOLKS.
(October 8, 2018 at 6:08 am)Little Rik Wrote: You guys live in a world of pure fantasy and when your fantasies hit a brick wall then you come up with a myriad of excuses.

IT DOESN T MATTER a dry fig whether the brain cell or the body cells are still alive.
What matter to see whether the chap is still alive or not is whether the consciousness has left the bodybrain or not.
And when this happen the chap is dead even if the cells in the bodybrain are still alive.
All new discoveries can tell us is whether these cells are alive or not which of course has zero to do with whether the chap is alive or not.
FAILED AGAIN FOLKS.

Fuck you.  Seriously, fuck you.

You know reality like you know Robert Green Ingersoll.

If you knew him, you wouldn't be posting such fucking nonsense.

What matters most of all is that you are an ignorant twat.  Yes, that's right.  If you were to ever redeem yourself, you would have to change for the better.  I wish you the best of luck, because knowing your nature it's not happening.
The reality may be like hitting a brick wall kit.
I do understand your feeling.
(October 8, 2018 at 6:39 am)Little Rik Wrote: The reality may be like hitting a brick wall kit.
I do understand your feeling.

When was the last time you physically hit a brick wall?
(October 8, 2018 at 6:08 am)Little Rik Wrote: You guys live in a world of pure fantasy and when your fantasies hit a brick wall then you come up with a myriad of excuses.

FAILED AGAIN FOLKS.

I was warned. You all did try to tell me, but it's rainy outside and I've got time to kill.

Rik, it's brain activity, not simply brain cells.

In the small and rather new study, it was discovered that brain activity, brain waves, persisted for up to 10 minutes after rest of the body was declared dead.

I know you understand this and now I have a better understanding of you.

Consciousness resides within a working brain.
It's not some energy butterfly that escapes the body upon death. If it were, none of these people would have regained consciousness to describe their NDE.

And again, you realize and understand all of this.
You already know that you're wrong, but that's not the point is it. You enjoy the back and forth. You enjoy the trolling.

Now that I understand, I won't be feeding you anymore.
I'll be ignoring you from now on.
Enjoy !!
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result
(October 8, 2018 at 6:08 am)Little Rik Wrote: You guys live in a world of pure fantasy and when your fantasies hit a brick wall then you come up with a myriad of excuses.

Damn, there goes another irony meter.
(September 30, 2018 at 2:25 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Are there atheists here who believe that there is some sort of afterlife? I personally still believe that there is something in afterlife, even if I dislike the idea.

There is something after our lives -- the lives of others.

What defines a particular individual is the neural programming and memory.  Our brains produce a feeling of "self", even though the brain is a community of 3 layers, 2 hemispheres, and various specialized regions.

Consciousness is a process, produced by this virtual machine we call a brain.  It creates an internal representation of the external world, and an internal dialog that we identify us something individual and special.

When that process ends, it ends.  The "miracle" of that process can be recreated billions of times in other beings.  If we want to think of consciousness itself as being reasonably immortal (neglecting worldwide extinction), perhaps that can allay our fears of death, but the individual lives only once.

We are a way for the universe to know itself (Carl Sagan).
How can something made of matter like a brain can produce something abstract and superior to it such as the consciousness?
Have you ever seen a stone or a plant that give birth to a human?
Absurd.
Atheists that think in this way are back in the stone age.

Rahn I don t really care whether you stay in the thread or not.
In any case you are wrong once more.
Consciousness reside in the brain only once exist a parallelism among the two.
Once this is gone there is no more reason for the consciousness to stay.
Why should she?
Why something abstract should be bound to die after all?
Have you ever seen a dead consciousness next to a dead body?
So who give you the evidence that the consciousness die when the bodybrain die?
You guess it as you guess that NDEs are not real because according to you there is no God.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question About Temporary Death CarveTheFive 13 1923 October 6, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: no one