Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 18, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Laughing At Religion" Meme Thread
RE: "Laughing At Religion" Meme Thread
(November 7, 2020 at 10:42 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: I've heard about people actually doing this but can't remember if it worked

[Image: Nuders.jpg]
I heard this from 3 different people that were there...

JW's knock on door of house. House is shared by a bunch of hard drinking/drugging/will fuck a snake/crew of bikers. This is Saturday morning. Early.

Biggie Rat is awoken on the couch. Answers door in skivvies and nothing else. JW's start spiel. Biggie invites them in. Plops down on couch. Lights bong. Says "Want some"?

They didn't.
(November 7, 2020 at 10:42 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: I've heard about people actually doing this but can't remember if it worked

Not quite this, but one time the doorbell rang. It was early in the morning, so I wrapped a blanket around myself. It was a JW. She was around 80 years old.

I invited her in and started talking to her, still wrapped in my blanket.

About 5 minutes later, my girlfriend wandered out of the bedroom wrapped in her blanket. The eyes of the JW got a bit big, but she continued talking.

About another 5 minutes later, my girlfriend's *other* boyfriend wandered out of the bedroom wrapped in yet another blanket.

You could see it on the face of the JW: a den of iniquity!

We all had a nice discussion, but the JW never came back....
(November 7, 2020 at 11:32 am)onlinebiker Wrote:

I heard this from 3 different people that were there...

JW's knock on door of house. House is shared by a bunch of hard drinking/drugging/will fuck a snake/crew of bikers. This is Saturday morning. Early.

Biggie Rat is awoken on the couch. Answers door in skivvies and nothing else. JW's start spiel. Biggie invites them in. Plops down on couch. Lights bong. Says "Want some"?

They didn't.
Many years ago there were a couple JWs with little kids who would drive all the way out to my grandparents' house where I was living with my first husband and my daughters.

Dad was doing remodeling at their house and gave my husband a stack of Playboy and Penthouse magazines that were stacked in a closet that was going away.  All those magazines were on the desk in the living room because we had just brought them home the night before.

Saturday morning there's a knock at the door.  It's rainy and chilly out and it's the JWs.  I invited them to step inside so the kids weren't standing out in the weather.  One woman went through her usual spiel while the other one kept glancing over her shoulder with wide eyes and was just short of clutching her pearls.  It wasn't till they left that I realized she kept looking at that stack of magazines.  Oh well.  That was the last visit I got from them in that house.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: Tongues.png]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
A friend of mine brought over his latest toy to show off. On the way over his truck started to overheat, so he asked me to babysit his toy while he went back for another truck. We moved it into my foyer, because teenagers. (You'll see.)

While he was gone Mr. and Mrs. Bible thumpers knocked on my front door and started preaching even I pointed out the "No bible thumpers!" sign. So I interrupted them:

Me: Do you want to go to Heaven?
He: Of course!
Me: Okay, I can help with that.

Then I stepped out of the way and they saw a 12 pounder cannon in a naval carriage point directly at them. I walked around behind the piece and pretended to light the fuse. Don't know what happened to them after that, but that bang might have been air rushing into the spot they had just vacated.
[Image: Vibrators-and-gods.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(November 9, 2020 at 6:35 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: [Image: Vibrators-and-gods.jpg]

Maybe you should!

Naughty

Those people NEED loosening up...
Holy shit imagine that church! It would immediately eclipse all other religions!

The wine, vibrators, beer, weed, and speed church!
And all look forward to the second coming..
Naughty
[Image: Xmas-2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Time You Could Not Stop Laughing onlinebiker 7 1016 February 15, 2021 at 8:54 am
Last Post: brewer
  The Donald Trump meme dump Lucanus 51 9842 July 16, 2020 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  The Political Meme Arena Foxaèr 27 4688 April 22, 2019 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Horrible blind date video/meme thread.... Brian37 0 503 December 11, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Puns in Meme Heatheness 15 6573 June 3, 2016 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8696 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4075 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Luckie's Meme Maker Thread Mystical 2 1869 March 18, 2015 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Need help making a meme. Brian37 5 4356 January 14, 2015 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Brian37
Big Grin Post jokes about religion/non religion WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 55 28106 December 3, 2012 at 10:16 pm
Last Post: WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth