Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The code that is DNA
RE: The code that is DNA
Sungula offers no words of his own to combat his fruit fly dilemma but has basically conceded

Will he stand by that?
Quote:I mean by environmental factors things like people smoking, industrial pollution, etc.
Which apparently god is helpless against or didn't factor in as interaction with his supposed intelligent design .....Please tell me another. 

Quote:I mean by environmental factors things like people smoking, industrial pollution, etc.
Nope simply one your bad at answering
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 29, 2019 at 4:24 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Which apparently god is helpless against or didn't factor in as interaction with his supposed intelligent design .....Please tell me another.

God isn't responsible for stupid things you do in your life.

(December 29, 2019 at 4:24 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
Nope simply one your bad at answering

Grow up.
Yeah perfect God makes everything imperfect and then gets angry at it for not being perfect, kills it, punishes it... I mean we're really getting into a stoner logic here.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 29, 2019 at 4:24 pm)Yukon_Jack Wrote: Sungula offers no words of his own to combat his fruit fly dilemma but has basically conceded

Will he stand by that?
Jack offers nothing but the same  made up dilemma based on his ignorance and takes Sungula pointing this as some kind of concession when it's anything but .

And yes Sungula will stand by the actual fact of evolution while Jack stands by his own ignorance and chants he same empty rhetoric over and over like a broken record

(December 29, 2019 at 4:26 pm)Klorophyll Wrote:
(December 29, 2019 at 4:24 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Which apparently god is helpless against or didn't factor in as interaction with his supposed intelligent design .....Please tell me another.

God isn't responsible for stupid things you do in your life.

(December 29, 2019 at 4:24 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Nope simply one your bad at answering

Grow up.
Actually he is and already grew up long ago you should try it

(December 29, 2019 at 4:27 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah perfect God makes everything imperfect and then gets angry at it for not being perfect, kills it, punishes it... I mean we're really getting into a stoner logic here.
An allowance of imperfection is 100% gods fault
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

This is Sungulas forum, he can do no wrong at any time even when he’s mum on uncomfortable notions
And he stands by that like he did when he falsely accused Tour of a strawman
(December 29, 2019 at 2:31 pm)Yukon_Jack Wrote:
(December 28, 2019 at 9:53 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Are you kidding me? For like...the fourth time now, @Yukon_Jack:

How did god design and create DNA? How many times are you going to avoid a direct question about your own damn argument?

How? Seriously you’re asking me how?
Do I have that much  insight to the supernatural ?
I can tell you that abiogenesis ain’t possible so where does that leave you?
Oh and about those fruit flies you dare not touch?

So basically, you’re appealing to one mystery (abiogenesis), with a bigger mystery (a supernatural god). That’s not an explanation. Nor does it constitute an argument or positive evidence for God as a cause. Tell me Yukon, if abiogenesis is impossible, how did god do it? You see, that’s how this works. When you make a positive claim that god created life on earth, the burden of proof is on you to demonstrate that. You must demonstrate the god, and then demonstrate the mechanism of action. That’s your responsibility as the claimant. Otherwise, why should we take the claim seriously? 

If your entire argument for god is, “I cannot imagine how this could have possibly happened naturally”, then your argument is nothing more than a fallacy from personal incredulity. You need to foster a sound, well evidenced, positive case for your position. Picking at the current best explanation ain’t gonna cut it. And, what is your issue with fruit flies, exactly?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
It's quite hilarious how tater tot continually reprises the same old song and dance about fruit flies, while steadily avoiding any resolve to any presented counterargument
(December 29, 2019 at 4:48 pm)no one Wrote: It's quite hilarious how tater tot continually reprises the same old song and dance about fruit flies, while steadily avoiding any resolve to any presented counterargument
BS on that, check my replies, are you new to Sungulas forum?
(December 29, 2019 at 4:41 pm)Yukon_Jack Wrote: This is Sungulas forum, he can do no wrong at any time even when he’s mum on uncomfortable notions
And he stands by that like he did when he falsely accused Tour of a strawman
This is actually Tiberius's forum as he owns it and if i did something wrong(which i have not) i would be treated no differently then anyone else .And there is nothing Jack has said that makes me uncomfortable because he's another dime  a dozen Dunning Kurger creationist who's confidence comes nowhere near his competence.And yes i stand by the fact i correctly pointed out that Tour committed a straw man because he did no matter how Jack wants to pretend he didn't .
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2878 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are humans half aliens? Human DNA question Signa92 14 1951 December 30, 2018 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Rahn127
Brick Atheist moral code Void 45 15690 March 24, 2015 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: I Am Not A Human Being