Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(May 27, 2021 at 3:42 pm)Five Wrote: The first one was gay? Since when?

Well, it was gay if you have a fetish for digitally-enhanced bare men's abs.
I read a bit of the 300 comics and there was full blown male nudity. And you'd think it was in a scene that make sense, but no. This one scene is when the soldiers were camping out at night and they're hanging out, some of them literally.

The two 300 movies that we got just reeks of homoerotica. Soldiers going into battle with nothing but booyshorts, a emporor that literally looks like a gay BDSM lord.

Seriously the creator of this series had a serious gay BDSM fetish:

(NSFW)
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
Seriously, how is that not gay?

[Image: 300-rise-cr.png]
(May 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm)Eleven Wrote: Seriously, how is that not gay?

*drools* well, I mean, I liked it. I guess I just didn't realize that the hyper masculinity was homoerotic.

(May 27, 2021 at 3:42 pm)Five Wrote: The first one was gay? Since when?

Never watched but apparently: https://www.wired.com/2007/03/10-reasons-why-2-2/

Hehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
With straming services now we could acually have a 300 adaptation that is visually faithful to the comics. I wouldn't care for the story tho as I'd be busy spanking it to the sparty bois like a dude watching Baywatch in the 90s.

(May 28, 2021 at 6:34 am)Five Wrote:
(May 27, 2021 at 11:50 pm)Eleven Wrote: Seriously, how is that not gay?

*drools* well, I mean, I liked it. I guess I just didn't realize that the hyper masculinity was homoerotic.

Yes, uh....

"hyper masculinity"

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I know this is old news but I found this to be really cute:
https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/gay-...-together/

I saw the video too Naughty
Ricky Martin opens up his coming out journey and PTSD in new interview
gaytimes.co.uk
Quote:Sitting down with People for their Pride issue, the singer revealed he felt violated when Walters asked if he was gay.

“When she dropped the question, I felt violated because I was just not ready to come out. I was very afraid. There’s a little PTSD with that,” he explained.

“A lot of people say, what would you do differently? Well, maybe I would have come out in that interview. It would’ve been great because when I came out, it just felt amazing.
Neil Gaiman defends his LGBTQ+ inclusive casting in upcoming Sandman adaptation
gaytimes.co.uk
Quote:Neil Gaiman opened up about casting non-binary and black actors in the Netflix adaptation of The Sandman.

Last week, it was announced that non-binary actor Mason Alexander Park and black actor Kirby Howell-Baptiste were cast in the series as Desire and Death respectively.

The inclusive casting has ruffled the feathers of fans after some have claimed that the show is pushing an “agenda” with its diverse ensemble.

Taking to Twitter, the author defended his casting choices in a series of tweets, stating: “I give all the f*cks about the work. I spent 30 years successfully battling bad movies of Sandman.”

He continued: “I give zero fucks about people who don’t understand,/haven’t read Sandman whining about a non-binary Desire or that Death isn’t white enough. Watch the shows, make up your minds.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue