Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 9:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(September 1, 2021 at 3:56 pm)no one Wrote: [Image: p3WY5Vq_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Will you be attending?

We're on our way.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It looks like it's going to be a ball!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
You’d have to be nuts to go.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Pride canceled for second year.
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/09/03/ch...e-vaccine/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Guy I work with was hoping to go to Pride in Atlanta this year but it's been called off as was last year.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

So they got twins

[Image: Twins.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Gay teacher wins lawsuit against Charlotte Catholic after losing job

In the ruling, U.S. District Judge Max Cogburn Jr. said the school and the diocese violated workplace sex discrimination laws in firing Lonnie Billard, a former drama and English teacher. The case now moves to a trial to determine how Billard will be compensated.

In the ruling, U.S. District Judge Max Cogburn Jr. said the school and the diocese violated workplace sex discrimination laws in firing Lonnie Billard, a former drama and English teacher. The case now moves to a trial to determine how Billard will be compensated.

Billard was a full-time teacher at the school from 2001 to 2012 and served as a substitute teacher until 2014. The ruling states he received positive work evaluations, winning an inspirational educator award from North Carolina State University in 2011. He was also named Charlotte Catholic's Teacher of the Year in 2012.

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/educat...c5b018a9d1
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Five people shot outside nightclub hosting Atlanta Black Pride party
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/09/07/at...-lile-kim/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Human beings are disgusting!

The perpetrator should be fed to bears.

Brooklyn man punches gay man in the head on J train: 'I'm not into that gay s**t'

I am willing to bet both my balls, he most certainly is into that gay shit.
Most likely, the Pulse club shooter was gay.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1300 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue