Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
Probably a high melanin content too, what's your point?
(September 8, 2021 at 6:17 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Most likely,  the Pulse club shooter was gay.

And this matters why?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's sleight of hand, while you're questioning, huggy can safely slip from that closet that has imprisoned him for so long.
Quote:Most likely, the Pulse club shooter was gay
He was also mentally disturbed, And wanna know who else was gay? Most of his victims!  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

You'd have a better chance of getting a cinder block to comprehend quantum physics, than to try to explain anything to the likes of huggy.
(September 8, 2021 at 6:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 8, 2021 at 6:17 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: Most likely,  the Pulse club shooter was gay.

And this matters why?

Boru

I'm not the one that brought up the sexuality of the shooter, I was just pointing out that the only other mass shooting (that I can think of) of gay people was done by a gay person, so maybe there is something to no one's theory.

(September 7, 2021 at 2:11 pm)no one Wrote: I am willing to bet both my balls, he most certainly is into that gay shit.

(September 8, 2021 at 6:24 am)no one Wrote: Probably a high melanin content too, what's your point?
*emphasis mine*
You mean like the victims of Ed Buck?
Quote:You mean like the victims of Ed Buck?
Talk about bringing up something irrelevant Dodgy

Quote:I'm not the one that brought up the sexuality of the shooter, I was just pointing out that the only other mass shooting (that I can think of) of gay people was done by a gay person, so maybe there is something to no one's theory.
And what's your point?  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I don't have a theory.
I thought we were just hurling statistics.

If it is a pride event, and all it's participants are any sect of human, and the shooter was themselves gay, then they were also whatever sect made it up.
Parents of queer teen ‘stopped loving’ them when they came out. Now, they’re looking for a new family
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2021/09/11/qu...-come-out/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Then they never really loved that child to begin with.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue