Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 7:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
That Gay Thread
RE: That Gay Thread
(March 28, 2024 at 11:20 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote: So the god botherers are upset about children being sexualised, but don't seem to care about children being molested by priests!

Both are wrong.
What I don't understand is, if you're a homosexual, that is to say a gay and in the army, how can you bring yourself to kill another man?
Because gays love every single man?

Are you just stupid?
(April 1, 2024 at 6:52 am)requiredfield Wrote: What I don't understand is, if you're a homosexual, that is to say a gay and in the army, how can you bring yourself to kill another man?

I’m sure if your were the enemy it would be rather easy for them.

What I don't understand is, how idiots reach an age where they can post on the internet without once ever licking a light socket to see what it tastes like. Or how they manage to wipe their own ass.
(April 1, 2024 at 6:52 am)requiredfield Wrote: What I don't understand is, if you're a homosexual, that is to say a gay and in the army, how can you bring yourself to kill another man?

So, straight women in the military won't shoot men?
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 1, 2024 at 7:06 am)no one Wrote: Because gays love every single man?

Ha ha of course not. What I mean is, a straight man's natural instinct is to protect women, which is why the vast majority of men would feel very uncomfortable killing a woman. As we know even if a woman slaps a man, most men would not slap back, even if it's deserved. Men are hard wired to not hurt women. Even if they're not attracted to them personally. 

So how does that work for the gays? Why would a gay want to be in the army, fighting men?
(April 1, 2024 at 7:23 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

So, straight women in the military won't shoot men?

Straight women in the military?
So, you are stupid. Thanks for confirming.
(April 1, 2024 at 7:24 am)requiredfield Wrote:
(April 1, 2024 at 7:23 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: So, straight women in the military won't shoot men?

Straight women in the military?

Self explanatory.

Taking your post another step.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1295 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue