Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
(July 28, 2022 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 28, 2022 at 12:03 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I would be happy to let you have all the sushi if I can share in some of that cake.

I feel the same way about her salmon.

Boru
[Image: euphemism.png]  

Coffee
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 28, 2022 at 5:07 pm)Angrboda Wrote:
(July 28, 2022 at 5:04 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I feel the same way about her salmon.

Boru
[Image: euphemism.png]  

Coffee

Not even a little bit.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Strawberry spinach salad with chicken and walnuts.
Creamy chicken and wild rice soup.
Mixed greens with raspberry vinaigrette dressing and a salted caramel, double-decker moon pie.
Last night’s leftover dragon noodles.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Frankenstein fajitas: ranch chicken taco meat and fajita veggies, sprinkled with Tajin Mexican seasoning, and rolled up in a flour tortilla like a burrito.
It was supposed to be Kentucky bourbon marinated chicken kabobs, but it ended up as something substantially different. The marinade was so insubstantial that the chicken was basically unseasoned, and the veggies were more than crispy due to spending the last 5-minutes of cooking time too close to the heating element. But they were salvageable. I had originally planned chunk pineapple to accompany them, and added additional flavor by dipping each bite in Tajin Mexican seasoning. The lime of the Tajin followed by the sweet of the pineapple was actually as good if not better than the expected Kentucky bourbon flavor. I'll have to make my own Kentucky bourbon marinade. The marinade that Whole Foods uses just basically runs right off the chicken.
Thai red curry chicken and rice.
The starch known as french fries.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 533 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9572 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3169 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6422 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious