Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 1:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Cheddar jalapeno Brats and various condiments. Pickle relish and barbecue sauce is my favorite.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hotdogs wrapped in tortilla.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Spinach and chive linguine in a cacio e pepe sauce with Andouille sausage medallions.

And I've got whole wheat rotini in fresh basil pesto chilling for later. I'm hoping to pair that with tzatziki and tomato sandwiches.
Ibuprofen and coffee.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 13, 2023 at 6:26 pm)Tomato Wrote: Ibuprofen and coffee.

The breakfast of champions?

My day starts with iced tea and BC Powder.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 13, 2023 at 6:26 pm)Tomato Wrote: Ibuprofen and coffee.

I have what I think is a repetitive motion injury. Went to the doctor after about 6 weeks (figured it would resolve itself) and then physical therapy a few weeks later (when I could get an appointment). They gave me range of motion and strength exercises. I do most of them every other day because it hurts so badly. I take Ibuprofen (limited because of kidney disease) and Tylenol. I have Norco but won't use that unless the pain is excruciating. I almost did, today, but it takes too many IQ points off that I can't afford to lose, and I really don't like getting constipated.

On a lighter note, I'm grilling sockeye salmon for dinner. It'll be accompanied by a spinach salad and something else (to be determined, but probably baby potatoes).  Hungry
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Leftover chicken korma. I'll have to do the tomato sandwiches tomorrow.
Water
I made this for lunch. The best part is drinking the soup afterward, so rich and creamy!

After my beer yesterday, I had no motivation to make tomato sandwiches, so I just ate leftovers. So the rotini and pesto was still in the fridge. I'm avoiding cooking this afternoon as the computer test bench is setup near the kitchen, and I don't want to bump anything, so it's another low-effort mealtime. I just ate that for a light dinner. This was fresh basil pesto under Target's Good & Gather brand. For $6, it wasn't very good. Not a hint of nuttiness to it. Not much flavor at all. I could return it and get a refund, but I don't know if it's worth it for $6. Maybe.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 533 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9573 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3169 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6424 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious