Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 7:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Since I don't eat before or during work, it's a day of consuming water.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Leftover guava pastelitos (last night’s dessert).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Chili on rice.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Bangers and mash.
Sliced pineapple in rice with soy sauce.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Today I can actually eat. Tomorrow is a clear liquid diet only. At least the only thing they don't want me to have is anything with red dye in it. I have stocked up on Cream Soda and Root Beer, there is always tea here. I got some electrolyte drink that has no dye and apparently no flavor either. In a gift water bottle I got a couple packs of Liquid IV and I am going to make some lime Jello. Yum, Yum. Have to be at the medical facility at 6 am on Monday.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 20, 2024 at 12:15 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Today I can actually eat.  Tomorrow is a clear liquid diet only.  At least the only thing they don't want me to have is anything with red dye in it.  I have stocked up on Cream Soda and Root Beer, there is always tea here.  I got some electrolyte drink that has no dye and apparently no flavor either.  In a gift water bottle I got a couple packs of Liquid IV and I am going to make some lime Jello.  Yum, Yum.  Have to be at the medical facility at 6 am on Monday.

Show up drunk and tell them, ‘Vodka ish a clear liquid, you muddafuggers!!’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Chicken and mozzarella tortelloni in tomato & basil pasta sauce with freshly grated cheese and crushed red peppers.
Chicken breasts and mixed veggies.
Breakfast today was a small bottle of apple juice. Just finished a delightful lunch of lime Jello.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 536 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9583 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3171 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6430 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious