Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
#57
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
(September 27, 2015 at 3:41 pm)Pyrrho Wrote:
(September 27, 2015 at 3:30 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: I was presuming, in the context of the conversation, that the gay guy in question had a reason for making such a statement in conversation, rather than being unsolicited rudeness, in which case he'd just be an asshole whom I could safely ignore.

But what could that context be?  Especially if the person says what the title of this thread says, that they find you "TOTALLY repulsive?"  In what context is that not going to be rude?

Are you imagining a guy asking the gay man if he finds him attractive, and then the gay man tells him, "no, I don't particularly," and then pressing the matter further, with "exactly how unattractive do you find me?"  Other than something like that, how could it not be rude?

I think the context of the OP is that straight guys tend to assume all gay men find all men attractive, which is simply not the case. If a straight guy were to express such a sentiment, and I were a gay guy, I'd very likely reply with, "No, I don't think you're attractive at all, and here's why."
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by TheRocketSurgeon - September 27, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1268 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9244 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9102 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7311 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7301 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1915 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2857485 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7993 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)