Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2026, 5:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
#74
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
Pyrrho: I've always been seen as an easy target for bullying, yeah I wasn't talking about friends insulting me. People did it all the time when I was at school. I minded my own business but people felt the need to come over and hassle me. At college (16-18) I enjoyed wearing a track suit to college, I found it comfortable. I was the only one who wore this, and for some reason a lot of people continually insulted me about it. They kept telling me to basically copy everyone else, but I refused.

As an adult it's happened less, but occasionally I still get people just randomly saying unpleasant things in the street. I'm way past caring and I just ignore it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by robvalue - September 27, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1268 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9244 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9102 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7311 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7301 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1915 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2857485 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 7993 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)