Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 3:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ?
(September 28, 2015 at 11:09 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(September 28, 2015 at 9:52 pm)TheRocketSurgeon Wrote: (That's me at 29, a few weeks before I got locked up.)

I can't see the picture (blind remember) but most women unless the have a complex are turned off by a man with a record.

^^^That's what you said to me.^^^

You specifically cited my photo and the fact that I mentioned being incarcerated, and decided to make a comment about how attractive, based on the incarceration.

If you had ever read my profile, or listened to the dozen or so times I've talked about it on this forum, you'd know that I had been WRONGLY FUCKING INCARCERATED AND RECENTLY FREED BY THE SUPREME COURT AFTER A FUCKING DECADE IN HELL.

And I call you a bigot because lots and lots of people are wrongly incarcerated in this country. We incarcerate seven times the global average for all other first-world nations except Russia. Our justice system is a joke.

So when you tell me that you can't see my picture "but most women unless they have a complex are turned off by a man with a record", it tells me you're either a bigot, an idiot, or both.

So which is it? Or do you just prefer to call me a name again?

Go to hell? Yeah. I've BEEN to hell.
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How would you react to a gay person who found you TOTALLY repulsive ? - by TheRocketSurgeon - September 28, 2015 at 11:39 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys is it true that sex is gay? Some_stranger31 13 1280 August 18, 2026 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Bidets: Brilliant Bathroom Addition or Gay Bung Hole Tickling Agenda? Goosebump 7 1630 April 18, 2025 at 5:53 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9246 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A person and a pet Kitan Etos 8 2241 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The prevalence of HIV among gay men darnwelling 30 9104 January 11, 2023 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: darnwelling
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 7358 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Where would you go if you could? Jackie 24 7310 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 1916 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 2861626 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: awty
  Mysterious monolith found zebo-the-fat 35 8004 December 7, 2020 at 9:48 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)