Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The one thing I realize with the youth of today
#25
RE: The one thing I realize with the youth of today
(June 19, 2016 at 1:26 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: lol. I'm the guy whose texts have every proper punctuation mark. I can't help it.

Yaw haw...Nerd!!!


*Me, too...only I'm a chick. Smile
You probably knew that, though.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The one thing I realize with the youth of today - by Athene - June 19, 2016 at 1:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 5042 1151956 2 hours ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thing That Aren't True, But You Wish They Were BrianSoddingBoru4 0 377 July 18, 2026 at 5:34 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How's the weather treating you today? Kitan Etos 630 128107 June 28, 2026 at 4:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you all think about this whole weed thing? Errorismer 3 696 May 14, 2026 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  What's the oldest thing in your house? Fake Messiah 13 2274 February 4, 2026 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  What do you NOT know today that you knew yesterday? The Valkyrie 11 3833 October 31, 2024 at 3:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Favorite thing to get at Subway? bad_art 18 4176 June 28, 2024 at 10:28 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 4490 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. awty 29 8836 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 2965 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)