Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Questions For USians Who Know More About US Politics Than I Do
#15
RE: Questions For USians Who Know More About US Politics Than I Do
(June 26, 2016 at 8:08 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(June 26, 2016 at 6:04 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Has Trump been arrested over it? No, he hasn't as of this minute.  Therefore the allegations are most likely BS.

What a stunningly bad point.  I've been alleged to have done several things for which I wasn't arrested (and no, I'm not going to tell you what they are).  'Not being arrested' does not equal 'didn't do it'.

And Mr. Trump funneling campaign monies back into his own businesses isn't an allegation - it is a fact.

Boru
Given the number and assortment of people who are trying to sabotage Trump don't you think they would be jumping all over this if there was anything to it?  It's all propaganda.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions For USians Who Know More About US Politics Than I Do - by Wyrd of Gawd - June 27, 2016 at 12:46 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You Have Less than One Year ZoomerTrumper 4 2117 February 26, 2024 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 10460 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
  How does your WV inform your politics? FrustratedFool 142 37186 September 8, 2023 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  When Grown-Up Play Politics BrianSoddingBoru4 0 1124 December 18, 2022 at 5:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 4493 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 39450 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 3288 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 1903 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Politics and Twitter. Jackie 27 6627 May 6, 2021 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Irreligious Atheist
  Eastern Europe is richer than Russia. Victory Interaktive 4 1422 January 14, 2021 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)