Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 6:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
RE: [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues
(July 5, 2016 at 5:29 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(July 5, 2016 at 4:35 pm)0000 Wrote: I am free Beccs. I can call a spade a spade without putting a team on the line. Without someone saying that my reasoning is unvalid for being in a  preported sexist forum staff. It was one of the reasons I left. And by consequence opened up the place for new mods. It was good.

So Poet I certainly see no reason to deny the policy is sexist and I don't see why anyone else would.  But I wonder if you agree with me that the sexism inherent in having an imbalanced nipple policy -especially for the reasons it exists- is not especially egregious?  All things considered I'd prefer that it didn't exist, and if there wasn't a cost associated with ditching it I'd certainly be on board for changing it.  Perhaps if I had been donating as much sweat equity as you have I'd feel more entitled to insist the policy be more aligned with my values.  But being the cheap slacker I am, I feel compelled to defer to the person writing the checks on this one.  Sorry for all the bad feeling this has unleashed though, especially for you.

His entire point seemed to be that it is egregious and that there's no point in making a stink about it when there are real issues that people should be concerned with.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues - by Losty - July 5, 2016 at 6:06 pm
Ignore this - by bennyboy - July 9, 2016 at 11:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peanut Gallery Commentary on the Staff Log of Bannings and such like. Whateverist 4493 692394 March 31, 2021 at 5:55 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Nudity, Is It Sexist In This Forum? Heatheness 702 63946 July 7, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  [split] Discussion About Potential Rule Change and Staff Action Shell B 94 43707 June 2, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  [split] Quoting Full Articles Violet 8 3839 April 27, 2010 at 11:34 am
Last Post: Tiberius