Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 21, 2024, 2:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one)
RE: So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one)
Gawdzilla Wrote:Did you read what I posted?

Yes, but I was making a general statement in response to the word 'implants' being used in the first place.

If my computer is also being tracked, then one is far more likely to be tracking me than my cell phone being tracked. But even then I sometimes leave Vivi v3 behind. Haven't carted around Vivi v2 in months. Vivi has been gone for years now. So they have to know which of those computers is actually the one I am using. I'm nowhere near ready for another computer when me and Vivi v3 are just starting to really get along Smile

In any event, until they stick them into me: they are not implants.

You don't have to have a cell phone, and neither do any of us. But they are useful to apparently many people, including me. I really don't see why you appear to have a problem with that.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Messages In This Thread
RE: So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one) - by Violet - April 28, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can IT protect people from their own stupidity? Jehanne 14 1625 July 25, 2018 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  6 Flags and their new 3 axis Puk-o-lator vorlon13 18 2102 September 1, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Have you ever used Protonmail ? What do you think about it ? The Wise Joker 20 4142 January 30, 2017 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Why do Rechargable Batteries Lose Their Capacity to Held Energy? Rhondazvous 6 1589 October 27, 2015 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "usb 3.0 monitor is already started"? abaris 9 19039 July 31, 2015 at 7:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus