Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Flags and their new 3 axis Puk-o-lator
6 Flags and their new 3 axis Puk-o-lator
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ !!

I get the heaves just watching the vid.  Can't tell but I assume there will be sluices and automatic fire hoses to flush away all the vomit.

[Image: dixon-136500-f-wp-content-uploads-2017-0...28x485.jpg]

puk-o-lator video
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: 6 Flags and their new 3 axis Puk-o-lator
HELL. NO.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Fuck no.

Did I stutter?

Fuck. No.
Indeed
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Didn't end well in that Jodie Foster movie:

[Image: gMeRpn.gif]

That would be a huge FUCK NO, for me. What the hell happened to simple metal coasters?
I used to love that shit when I was young but now I get vertigo looking off the edge of a second story balcony.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Being hurtled through the air at high speeds never appealed much to me but I've gone on rides to make others happy or to fit in. Nothing could make me want to go on that.
I've ridden in a Stearman biplane, a B-29, a B-17, a Ford Tri-motor and a C-45, but I ain't ridding THAT !

(August 31, 2017 at 6:17 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Oh, Jesus fucking Christ !!

I get the heaves just watching the vid.  Can't tell but I assume there will be sluices and automatic fire hoses to flush away all the vomit.

[Image: dixon-136500-f-wp-content-uploads-2017-0...28x485.jpg]

puk-o-lator video

People are sick.

I can't even stomach the Tilt-a-whirl.  🙄
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can IT protect people from their own stupidity? Jehanne 14 1530 July 25, 2018 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why do Rechargable Batteries Lose Their Capacity to Held Energy? Rhondazvous 6 1565 October 27, 2015 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one) tackattack 20 6421 May 9, 2011 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn