Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 3:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A mildmannered atheist
#14
RE: A mildmannered atheist
I am not new to an atheist forum concept. I have been around on the RD forums (in their old shape) as well. My nickname is Girlysprite. I'm the only Girlysprite on the internet, and it's the nick I use everywhere.
When I was a Christian, I was annoyed with dogmatic condescending Christians. Now that I'm an atheist, I'm annoyed with dogmatic condescending atheists. Just goes to prove that people are the same, regardless of what they do or don't believe.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
A mildmannered atheist - by Girlysprite - May 7, 2011 at 6:46 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Gawdzilla - May 7, 2011 at 6:53 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Napoléon - May 7, 2011 at 7:07 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by fr0d0 - May 7, 2011 at 3:12 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Napoléon - May 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Nimzo - May 7, 2011 at 3:42 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Justtristo - May 7, 2011 at 7:11 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by tackattack - May 7, 2011 at 11:02 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by reverendjeremiah - May 7, 2011 at 11:20 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Napoléon - May 7, 2011 at 1:20 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Gawdzilla - May 8, 2011 at 7:36 am
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Maria - May 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by fr0d0 - May 7, 2011 at 3:49 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by reverendjeremiah - May 7, 2011 at 5:45 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Violet - May 8, 2011 at 1:00 pm
RE: A mildmannered atheist - by Girlysprite - May 8, 2011 at 4:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  an atheist from atheist's hell , Iran mhn6868 13 3615 August 14, 2015 at 2:14 am
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)