Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 9:05 pm

Poll: benhess poll
This poll is closed.
benhess is a dried up, over used douche bag
0%
0 0%
benhess is a pro at suck starting farts
20.00%
1 20.00%
benhess is a long winded idiotic right winger
40.00%
2 40.00%
benhess is absolutely correct
0%
0 0%
benhess for President!!!
20.00%
1 20.00%
benhess looks like your typical asshole fundy
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology tour comments
RE: Apology tour comments
(May 16, 2011 at 3:00 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Sounds good to me.

Quote:Liberals will never admit it but they indirectly support oppression such as the stoning of women to a slow painful death for alleged adultery.

This statement, however, I just don't understand. Liberals are usually more pro-women's-rights as well as being in favor of allowing a woman (or a man for that matter) to have sex with whoever they want to. Or is Benny just lumping liberals in with Muslims and everyone else he doesn't like? I mean, when it comes to punishment for "adultery," conservative Christians have far more in common with Muslims (unless it's their own girlfriend/mistress, of course).

Oh and what I said about Youtube goes 10x for the comments on Yahoo! articles.

Thats exactly what he is doing. He is making the HUGE mistake of thinking "Since liberals support Muslims in America, then liberals are exactly like the most tyranical Muslims who stone women."

This is the exact kind of crap fox promotes...shamelessly.
(May 16, 2011 at 6:22 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I should have known. (I didn't read the whole thing, tl;dr) I'll never understand this whole "liberals hate America and all it stands for" nonsense, even though I bought into it back when I was young, dumb, & full of cum. I guess that's what brainwashing does to you.

Many of the american liberals seem moderate compared to European liberals, and they seem like freaking communists to America right wingers. Truthfully, I concider myself an American Progressive, yet I also have many moderate tendencies.

The american right wing calls us communists not because we ARE communists, but from their extreme end of the right wing, everything else seems to them to be communist.

There is a lot that can be learned about the direction America is going in studying their words, if one has the patience to read them.

Messages In This Thread
Apology tour comments - by reverendjeremiah - May 13, 2011 at 6:32 pm
RE: Apology tour comments - by Doubting Thomas - May 14, 2011 at 10:35 am
RE: Apology tour comments - by reverendjeremiah - May 14, 2011 at 11:34 am
RE: Apology tour comments - by Doubting Thomas - May 16, 2011 at 3:00 pm
RE: Apology tour comments - by reverendjeremiah - May 16, 2011 at 9:57 pm
RE: Apology tour comments - by DeistPaladin - May 16, 2011 at 5:27 pm
RE: Apology tour comments - by Doubting Thomas - May 16, 2011 at 6:22 pm
RE: Apology tour comments - by Angrboda - May 16, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No. He Does Not Owe An Apology, Douchebag. Minimalist 12 1465 January 18, 2018 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Trumps Comments about Police Brutality and My Response Rhondazvous 10 2206 March 6, 2016 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd