Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2024, 1:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another?
RE: Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another?
(October 13, 2016 at 3:40 pm)Rhythm Wrote: I think you'll find that the universe isn't under any compulsion to interest you.  I've been answering the questions -you ask- accurately since the start of the thread.  The answers just aren't satisfying.
Listen, I understand that you have good intentions here. It's just that I wasn't concerned about whether or not I came from my parents, I was concerned about what my journey leading up to here consisted of. Was I destined to be born, or am I just a random chance amalgamation of DNA sequences, or maybe a human being is something as random as the weather on the day their parents had sex. What I am concerned with is not whether or not I came from my parents, my concern is whether or not the was a small probability of me being born or not. Because from what I can see, a lot of people are never born, and they probably never had the opportunity to ever be born. They just never existed in the first place. They're someone who could have been, but because of a shift in random occurrences, they basically remained unborn, they never even had a chance to be born and then die. They were always dead. I was just wondering, why was I born and not just remain dead?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another? - by EruptedCarcassBloat - October 13, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Far Too Complicated For Creatards Minimalist 4 1605 April 7, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: ignoramus