Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far Too Complicated For Creatards
Far Too Complicated For Creatards
but smart people should be able to follow it.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/new-evid...with-life/

Quote:New evidence that comets and meteorites seeded planets beyond our own solar system with life

Quote:The new experiment mimics the conditions of the “protoplanetary disk” that formed both comets and the planets in our solar system. The researchers cooled down a mix of water, methanol and ammonia to a temperature of -195°C inside a vacuum chamber. While the mixture condensed into ice it was irradiated with ultraviolet light. This is basically what happens when icy grains – the raw material of a comet – form in a protoplanetary disk. Eventually, the ice was heated back up to room temperature, representing what happens when a comet approaches the sun. The experiment resulted in the formation of a large variety of organic compounds, including ribose and other sugar molecules.

Now in fairness to the creatard crowd they can skip the complicated stuff and just go right to this.

Quote:.In the beginning there was only the swirling watery chaos, called Nu. Out of these chaotic waters rose Atum, the sun god of the city of Heliopolis. It is believed that he created himself, using his thoughts and will. In the watery chaos, Atum found no place on which to stand. In the place where he first appeared, he created a hill. This hill was said to be the spot on which the temple of Heliopolis was built. Other interpretations find that Atum was the hill. In this interpretation Atum may represent the fertile, life giving hills left behind by the receding waters of the Nile's annual flood. As early as the Fifth-Dynasty, we find Atum identified with the sun god Ra. By this time his emergence on the primeval hill can be interpreted as the coming of light into the darkness of Nu. As the god of the rising sun, his name is Khepri.
  Egyptian creation myth.  http://www.egyptartsite.com/crea.html

(I know you'll all prefer the jew version but this is really the same shit.)
RE: Far Too Complicated For Creatards
Pretty similar to the Norsk one, actually.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I can hear them now. "But we're not made of sugar. We are not the fucking Easter Bunny!"
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 7, 2016 at 8:19 pm)abaris Wrote: Pretty similar to the Norsk one, actually.

Yeah, well, how much imagination do you need to come up with...

"There was nothing and then god poofed everything into existence..."

Primitive men worked with what they had around them.
Yes, there was a lot of "poofing" going on in those days! He he...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Space-Time: The Bopdie Twins: If Space is Expanding Isn't Time Expandin Too? Rhondazvous 14 1725 August 2, 2017 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Sort of a complicated question, I'll try to ask. How was I born me and not another? EruptedCarcassBloat 129 9412 October 14, 2016 at 12:37 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The Creatards have until 2023 5 1307 August 22, 2016 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oh, my. The Creatards Will Have To Start Drinking Minimalist 9 1331 March 4, 2016 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bad News From Space....for Creatards Minimalist 12 4208 July 31, 2015 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Now Geology Shits On Creatards Minimalist 6 1816 May 7, 2015 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Neptune is REALLY really far away... thesummerqueen 6 1432 September 19, 2011 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen