Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 5:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 7, 2016 at 4:11 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 7, 2016 at 4:01 pm)Drich Wrote: AIDs cancer it's all the same.. It's the whole breaking of the self suffency I don't need God barrier that is important. Again If you want to truly see the hand of God in your life, you need to be taken well past the limit of human intervention. This could be AIDS, Cancer, Kidnapped, Stranded, Stroke Heart Attack Plane Crash Something where Nothing Humanity can offer you will save you from your fate. You need to be made aware and feel then resign yourself to this fate. Meaning you know there is nothing humanly possible to be done....

Then Ask God.

When you are pulled from the ashes of what was your hopless life and know without question or doubt that you were beyond human intervention, and was healed/saved almost upon the asking... Yes then you see God.

This is a gift. A hard fought gift, but it a gift such as this transforms mere faith to unbreakable belief.

Sorry, sounds like fox hole prayer/belief. Fear based. Bargaining. 

And when your/their ass isn't pulled from the fire, then what? No god?

No thanks. I don't fear death that much.
No if they die they do not need faith or belief.. they get the proof they sought. Some people are so hard hearted, they  have to have absolute indisputable proof. Kneeling before God... What better proof is there? Some people's demand for proof exceed their need to be right before God. Mine did not (thankfully)

And.. who said anything about fearing death?

This wasn't a bargain, this was a lord if your there looks like i will be there with you. If I am doing stuff to piss you off let me know before it is too late kind of thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences" - by Drich - November 7, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1900 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious