Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 4:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I really an atheist?
#2
RE: Am I really an atheist?
All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5
The Law of Fives is never wrong.

Hail Eris!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Am I really an atheist? - by BethK - July 5, 2011 at 8:05 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by The Grand Nudger - July 5, 2011 at 8:58 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Welsh cake - July 6, 2011 at 7:10 am
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Violet - July 6, 2011 at 10:58 am
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Cinjin - July 6, 2011 at 12:00 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Faith No More - July 6, 2011 at 2:27 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Napoléon - July 6, 2011 at 2:37 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by thebigfudge - July 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by BloodyHeretic - July 6, 2011 at 3:23 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by Anymouse - July 6, 2011 at 5:49 pm
RE: Am I really an atheist? - by BethK - July 6, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 2076 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are they really that stupid? no one 31 7386 July 16, 2020 at 5:43 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Truth time: Yes. Women really are sexualized in our society. But why? ErGingerbreadMandude 27 7392 January 25, 2017 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  I Really REALLY Hope They Don't Weasel Out of This... BrianSoddingBoru4 5 2605 March 22, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  This really happened abaris 0 937 March 2, 2016 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Not really humor, but I always find it funny. Jackie 1 1538 February 22, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 20865 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 8642 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Oh, Really Great News! Minimalist 0 1642 July 12, 2015 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
Big Grin Do Not Masturbate,Really Guys I'm Serious! Big Blue Sky 2 1681 September 8, 2013 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)