Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mosul Liberated
#22
RE: Mosul Liberated
We abandoned the Syrians, deciding that no meter of ground was worth an ounce of GI blood.   That turned out just peachy for all parties, huh?  Wink

It's not what some batshit crusaders that aren't us did, whose society and mistakes we've long since denounced, that cause teenagers to pick up an ak. It's what we do now, today, every day in the present.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 10, 2017 at 12:22 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Valkyrie - August 10, 2017 at 12:27 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by downbeatplumb - August 10, 2017 at 7:25 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by vorlon13 - August 10, 2017 at 12:45 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 10, 2017 at 12:49 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Joods - August 10, 2017 at 12:55 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by WinterHold - August 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 10, 2017 at 2:07 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by chimp3 - August 10, 2017 at 7:04 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Jackie - August 10, 2017 at 7:32 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by vorlon13 - August 10, 2017 at 11:45 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Jackie - August 10, 2017 at 11:48 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 11, 2017 at 4:13 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Jackie - August 11, 2017 at 4:42 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by WinterHold - August 12, 2017 at 8:41 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 11, 2017 at 4:18 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 12, 2017 at 10:11 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by WinterHold - August 12, 2017 at 2:28 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 12, 2017 at 3:14 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Thumpalumpacus - August 12, 2017 at 9:26 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Ravenshire - August 13, 2017 at 12:18 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 13, 2017 at 12:59 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Thumpalumpacus - August 13, 2017 at 1:45 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 13, 2017 at 1:02 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 13, 2017 at 1:10 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 13, 2017 at 2:37 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 13, 2017 at 10:17 am
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Thumpalumpacus - August 13, 2017 at 1:07 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 13, 2017 at 1:45 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 13, 2017 at 2:22 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 13, 2017 at 2:26 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by The Grand Nudger - August 13, 2017 at 2:36 pm
RE: Mosul Liberated - by Minimalist - August 13, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS Blew Up A Phony Shrine to "Jonah" in Mosul Minimalist 3 1524 March 10, 2017 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: brewer



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)