Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 1:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'll have what he's having
#5
RE: I'll have what he's having
(October 14, 2017 at 7:31 am)Cyberman Wrote: I find it sends me into the future, skipping the intervening days.

That was my experience, too.

However, aliens . . . could explain a couple of *ahem* close encounters I had back in the day.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 7:09 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 14, 2017 at 7:18 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 7:31 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by downbeatplumb - October 14, 2017 at 7:35 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 8:23 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Crossless2.0 - October 14, 2017 at 7:35 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by brewer - October 14, 2017 at 8:02 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Fireball - October 14, 2017 at 8:37 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by vorlon13 - October 14, 2017 at 9:42 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 9:58 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by vorlon13 - October 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 10:57 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Edwardo Piet - October 14, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Jackie 20 6183 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  And With Nixon Having Been There This Is Saying Something Minimalist 19 5221 January 2, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  The WLB Is Having A Bad Day Minimalist 1 912 November 3, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)