Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POTUS having a really bad day today.
POTUS having a really bad day today.
Yonovitch is making such a great witness even to the point Fox's Chris Wallace was calling it powerful. 

And Roger Stone is going to prison on several counts including obstruction and witness tampering.

That scared little man was watching today and sent out two tweets smearing her in an attempt to intimidate her. Some people wont be bullied.
RE: POTUS having a really bad day today.
At this rate he’ll be out of office before the end of his fifth term.
She got a standing ovation when the hearing ended.
I saw some excerpts and was very impressed with her.  She seems to carry herself with a kind of quiet confidence that we don't see nearly enough of.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 15, 2019 at 4:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I saw some excerpts and was very impressed with her.  She seems to carry herself with a kind of quiet confidence that we don't see nearly enough of.

Boru

The GOP were all a bunch of lying cowards.

How can anyone seriously chose that jackass bully over her word?

Imagine if Obama had extorted an foreign leader for dirt on McCain or Romney. They'd damned sure want him impeached. 

And that sick fuck in real time tried to intimidate her while she was testifying. 

The GOP kept whining about it all being unfair lying about closed meetings they are not shut out of, then still complain about open hearings to rules to which they agreed to.
A day bad enough for Trump would be the day he and his misbegotten family is dragged out of the white house kicking and screaming, never to be seen by the larger world again, and their fates remain forever mere game for gruesome speculations by the world at large.
I hear they have space at Gitmo.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
twitter is going to have blood on their hands when some crazy trumptard kills someone he tweets about
(November 15, 2019 at 4:56 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: A day bad enough for Trump would be the day he and his misbegotten family is dragged out of the white house kicking and screaming, never to be seen by the larger world again, and their fates remain forever mere game for gruesome speculations by the world at large.

Now THERE'S a comforting little fantasy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 15, 2019 at 5:06 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: I hear they have space at Gitmo.

The only way Trump will ever see the inside of a jail will be if he visits Roger Stone.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are executions making the US look bad? Jehanne 33 1623 May 18, 2022 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  How bad is our economy? (US) Foxaèr 28 1388 March 15, 2022 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Motorcade for local marine killed in the evacuation happened today brewer 1 259 September 10, 2021 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
Thumbs Up Bad idea CDC onlinebiker 30 2181 May 15, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Today's Headline: BrianSoddingBoru4 15 1287 April 8, 2021 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 585 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Kentucky Fried Potus Brian37 2 397 November 6, 2019 at 8:09 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Leon Redbone dies today! chimp3 5 729 June 2, 2019 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New Gun Regulations In The US Would Be Really, Really Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 135 11902 May 6, 2019 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Today in "Sell More And Do Nothing" Brian37 77 4507 April 12, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger