Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'll have what he's having
#10
RE: I'll have what he's having
Norty Vorlie!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 7:09 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 14, 2017 at 7:18 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 7:31 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by downbeatplumb - October 14, 2017 at 7:35 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 8:23 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Crossless2.0 - October 14, 2017 at 7:35 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by brewer - October 14, 2017 at 8:02 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Fireball - October 14, 2017 at 8:37 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by vorlon13 - October 14, 2017 at 9:42 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 9:58 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by vorlon13 - October 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Cyberman - October 14, 2017 at 10:57 am
RE: I'll have what he's having - by Edwardo Piet - October 14, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POTUS having a really bad day today. Jackie 20 6180 November 20, 2019 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  And With Nixon Having Been There This Is Saying Something Minimalist 19 5220 January 2, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  The WLB Is Having A Bad Day Minimalist 1 912 November 3, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)