Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence?
RE: Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence?
(November 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm)Coveny Wrote: These people are paying their taxes for services they cannot use. 

No, they're paying taxes for services they don't personally use by choice.

Do I get a tax refund for roads I don't drive on?  Of course not.  I don't drive on them by choice.  Furthermore, those roads allow companies to ship items to stores where I buy items.  So even though I don't personally use them (by choice) I still benefit from them.

Just like people benefit from Public Education, even if they don't personally have kids or if they don't indeed send their kids to public schools.  Many of our doctors learned to read and write thanks to public schools.  Got into college thanks to public schools, and therefore got into medical school.  Also I imagine that if there were no public education society would not be a very livable place.  (Many of the workers got where they are thanks to receiving a public education.  Without them, imagine where most of us would be!)

If they have children, and want to send their kids to public schools they absolutely can.  Why wouldn't they be able to?  All they have to do is get their children vaccinated.  They CHOSE not to get vaccinated, just like I CHOSE not to drive on those specific roads.
Not Vaccinating your child can be tantamount to abuse -- except in cases where there's a medical reason they can't receive the vaccine.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence? - by Cecelia - November 29, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2178 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 7175 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Criminal West Farah 5 508 November 28, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Farah
  Seven states bar people with a criminal record from receiving victim's compensation Angrboda 34 2521 September 23, 2018 at 5:16 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Boy soldiers and child soldiers WinterHold 13 3033 October 8, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Friends Across the Pond: Why You Should Not Give Up On America Rhondazvous 26 3952 November 11, 2016 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Judge Recommends Criminal Charges Against Sheriff Shitstain Minimalist 2 930 August 20, 2016 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3205 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hillary should not have immediately offered the disgraced DNC chair a job. Whateverist 12 1676 July 30, 2016 at 2:51 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  <Chuckle> Father of Bristol’s newborn daughter sues for child support Minimalist 10 2530 January 8, 2016 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Divinity